Faking it~ (Taehyung x reader)

You and best Taehyung became friends within more than 3 months.
He was perfect,the perfect friend a girl could dream of.

You know,the gay friend of the main female lead in every movie.He was just like that.

Taehyung was sweet,girl like.And you assumed that he's gay,you didn't mind it though.You actually treated him like one of your girl friends.

Pyjama parties,watching movies,shopping together.His appearence also leaned more towards feminity.He was too beautiful,too elegant,too gracious.Sometimes you couldn't help but stare at him and deep in your heart you regretted that he didn't like girls.

After getting to know him better,you didn't regretted anymore.You convinced yourself that he's a girl,you didn't even bother to even ask him about his sexuality,you just freaking assumed it.

So here you were today,after a long day at the mall with Taehyung,you both collapsed on the couch.Tired.

"I'm so tired" Taehyung said with a pout.

You smiled at his cuteness.

"I'm tired too" you got up and headed to the kitchen to get you and Tae something to drink.

Taehyung followed you while looking at you with wide curious eyes.His full lips pulled around the corners and he giggled.

His deep voice breaking into a giggle was the most cutest thing that you've ever heard.

"Taetae,stop being cute.You are making me sin" you whine with a pout.

"What do you mean?" His eyes widened in confusion.

"Stop being cute!! Or else i'll fall for you and you know I can't fall for you,you are my best friend!!" You said while still wearing a pout.In your head you meant girlfriend.

"Oh you can fall for me,I don't mind it at all" He replied with a deep husky voice while winking seductively.You blinked Seconds later he was back to being cute with a boxy grin plastered on his face.

Did you just imagine him being flirty or-
There were time when you would feel that he would be flirty and all seductive but then he would be back to his normal cute girly self.
For example,a few days ago.He gave you a backhug.Like every normal friends would but then he started to kiss your neck.You giggled thinking that he was just being cute and was just teasing you.You waited to hear his deep giggle next to your ear but it never came.The kisses grew more intense and you even heard a little moan from him as he gripped at you harder.

"T-taehyung?"you asked in surprise.

"Yes y/n" he said while smiling and nuzzling his face to the back of your neck.
"I'm feeling sleepy y/n" he said in a small sleepy voice.

You smiled at his cuteness.

"Then go to sleep sweetheart" You said while reaching back to ruffle his soft fluffy hair.He nodded.

And there was the other time when you fangirled about a boy group infront of him,you thought he would like them and would be as enthusiastic as you as they were all hot.
But he groaned and told you to stop annoying him.He almost seemed jealous? It couldn't be.He doesn't like girls.

Taehyung's loud voice made you snap back into reality.You shook your head.What are you even thinking about this thing.It was actually pretty clear that he was not straight.

"Y/n,y/n.Look at this girl's dress.Isn't it so cute!! You should wear dresses like this,if I had a body like yours I would wear that" Tae said while staring at the tv enthusiastically.

"I don't like to wear dresses Tae,you know that." You scrunched your nose.

"But I like dresses" he pouted.