Price to pay~

"I think-maybe i'm starting to love him" you whispered as your friend stared at you blankly.

"Hobie!! Are you listening??" You asked as you arched an eyebrow.

"Yes,I am,I am-happy for you y/n.You finally fell in love" He said while smiling widely,a smile that could brighten anyone's day.

"C'mere" he said while pulling you in a hug.

You were smiling and thought about the boy you started to love,Taehyung.Little did you know that your best friend Hoseok was not smiling anymore.As he hugged you,his expression tightened with anger.

When you broke the hug,he was back to normal,a perfect ray of sunshine.You never suspected anything.Never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want to go on a date with me y/n?" Taehyung asked while looking down,his cheeks was flustered.He looked so cute that you couldn't help but giggle.

"Yes,Taehyung.I would love to" you replied with a smile,Taehyung looked up at you and grinned,your heart fluttered at the perfect boy infront of you.

Hidden behind the wall,someone listened to your conversation.He gritted his teeth as he clenched his jaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shhh,shh.Calm down y/n." Hobie rubbed your back while trying to calm you.

You were sobbing terribly,how could you not.Taehyung had met with an accident and had died on the spot.You lost him forever.

Few weeks passed after the tragic accident.You felt empty,emotionless.Hobie was so worried about you that he shifted to your apartment.

You told him that he didn't have to,that you are fine but he didn't listen claiming that you are not fine and that you needed him,you needed his smile to heal.You smiled weakly at his statement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n" you heard a voice through your sleep.
You groaned.
"Y/n!!"
Your sleep broke as Hobie jumped on your bed.

You squinted and rubbed your eyes.

He was sitting on the bed with a pout while crossing his arms.

"What is it Hobie?" You sigh

"Let's cuddle y/n.It's too cold" he said in an eager tone.His eyes shone brightly.

"Again? We cuddle everyday Hobie.It's not even that cold today." You said,annoyed.

You never denied it whenever he asked for a cuddle,not in the beginning.Infact you loved to cuddle with him,he's always so warm and you loved being in his strong embrace,you felt protected.Your heart pained less.But recently when he started to ask you to cuddle at night,you wanted to deny him.

During the night,you felt uncomfortable,while you were asleep you would feel his hand roam under your shirt and that would break your sleep.You knew he didn't do it intentionally as he was always asleep whenever he did it but yet you didn't like it.That wasn't all,sometimes he would even buck his hips against you at night and you could feel him.He would continuously do that and that would break your sleep.Or sometimes he would grip your arms or your hips tightly in his sleep,you would wake up with blueish finger marks on your skin which hurts like hell.

You didn't tell him anything and he would always succeed in convincing you to cuddle with him.So you endured it,every single night since he shifted to your apartment.

But today,you were especially tired,you didn't wanted to deal with sleepy Hobie molesting you at night,you were tired actually,really tired.

"Y/n please" he pouted while sending you a sad look.