Heartless (yoongixreader)

10:40 p.m
You snuggled in your big fluffy banket,you closed your eyes and listen to the heavy rain which was pouring outside.It soothes you somehow after your heavy day at work.But however,there was something bothering you.

Since a few days,you felt a presence in your room,a cold presence.You could feel it literally.You would shiver and pull the blanket,wrapping it around you but still.You felt it.

You felt eyes on you.You could not only feel the presence but you could also smell it.It smelled of smoke and cologne and something else,but you couldn't put your hands on it.A weird but pleasent smell.It hynotized you,you became addicted to it.You wouldn't get enough and you didn't know where this 'scent' came from but whenever the temperature drops,whenever you felt eyes on you in the middle of the night,you could smell it but you were too afraid to open your eyes.You never once opened your eyes to see who it was or to make sure if there even was someone in your room.But you were addicted to the scent to the point that if one night you didn't smell it,you would get agitated and moody the next day.

You felt asleep,the mysterious scent still lingering in your thoughts.

2:04 a.m

You shivered and clutched harder at your blanket.The cold stingy temperature managed to wake you up again.You didn't open your eyes though.You were too afraid to.But you were also excited to be able to smell that alluring scent again to the point that you suddenly felt like a drug addict who was about to get a sniff of her favourite drug.

Then it came,the scent.It engolfed the air invading the entire room and your body in the process.You couldn't help but let out a moan as the scent was stronger than usual.You instantly felt ashamed.But why were you feeling ashamed? you were alone in your room,you could moan,groan,cry,fart and no one would know.That's what your brain told you,your heart on the other hand was yelling that there was someone in your room.

You decided that you should open your eyes,that you are tired of having an inner conflict in your body every night.You half opened it and gasped.

Right infront of you stood a guy.You gulped and pretented to sleep.Maybe he didn't noticed that you were awake,you thought.

"You are awake" he spoke,his voice was deep and husky.As alluring as his scent.

"I know you are and I know you saw me,open your eyes" he continued,his voice taking a deeper tone.

You flinched a little bit at his voice and mentally cursed yourself for flinching.Since he already know that you were awake,you opened your eyes.The guy infront of you were as pale as a sheet of paper,he was literally shining in the dark.His gaze was deep and intoxicating.His scent,his eyes,his voice,his whole being was hypnotizing.As if he was moulded in a way to attract people.

He chuckled.
"I've been watching you,for a week now and I must say that you've caught my eyes.It's usually the other way around but you"

In a split second,he was infront of you.His finger under your chin,lifting your face so as you you face him properly.

You gasped at how close he was to you.And you felt your head spin as his drug like scent hit you right in the face.You bited back a moan.

His pupils were dilated,abnormally dilated.His eyes were dark similar to the night sky.Or maybe even darker.

He smirked.

"You've captured the heart of a predator" He stared at your lips while licking his.

"I don't even know what attracted me in the first place,you are so ordinary looking,maybe even below the average" he said,now while fully staring at your orbs.

You were confused,shocked and had many questions in mind.

"Now,a predator is a predator after all" he whispered.

He brushed his lips slightly against yours.The slight touch sent tingle throughout your whole body.

You were still in daze as he suddenly pinned your wrists on the bed.

"And predators are not suppose to fall for their prey and I will make no exception"

That's all you heard before he sank his teeth in your neck.The stinging pain caused a groan to escape from your lips but soon enough,the pain was replaced by pleasure.You bited your lips hard to block out any moan.

Few minutes later you couldn't feel anything,you fell tired,drowsy.And soon you were lifeless.

You were dead or so you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once he was done with you he looked at you,a wave of anger washing over him.He cursed at his weakness.It was the first time he let someone live.And he hated it.

He hated you but he was now equally obsessed with you.

He wiped his blood mouth on his sleeve and let out a slight moan at your sweet blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From this night on,he came to your room every single night with the thought of killing you but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Little did he know that he was infact killing you slowly,everyday by draining you of your blood little by little.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One night he came to your room and watched you.
He started to realise what he was doing to you.

You looked weak and fragile and mainly ill.You were not the healthy self you used to be.You were colorless.And looked as numb as a corpse.

Then realisation hit him.You were not breathing.

You were dead.

He smiled and got on bed beside you,bringing you close to him.Your body was now as cold as his.

He promised himself to starve himself till he dies here with you in his arms.

Little did he keep his promise,the next morning.He wasn't here.While wandering in the streets he found a new prey a new someone.And completely forgot about you.

That was how heartless he was.