Brilliant plan(sugaxreader)

I saw you,you were different,heartbroken and different,crazy,mad,you understood my madness.
You melted my stone heart
Your voice,angel like.I would be restless if I didn't hear it for even a day.
Your laughter,I couldn't get enough of it.
The first time I saw your smile,I was mesmerized.
I started to love you,unknowingly,I started to fall for you
But you had eyes for someone else
You couldn't get over him,you couldn't see anyone except him right
You couldn't see me,you couldn't see my love.

That's why you are here today.
Tied up.
Bruised.
You should blame yourself.
You had the capacity to kill the monster within me but you became it's strength instead.Not receiving the love that was due to me enraged it.You deserve what's happening to you y/n.You deserve it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got kidnapped,that's the only thing you could remember,you were heading home and then you were caged by strong arms,you smelled something strong,it smelled acidic,that's the last thing you remembered before stomping into darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've been held captive for one month at least,the first few days consisted of execrable pain,you were beaten miserably,the kidnappers surely believes in gender equality since you've been beaten as if you were a man.You smirked,your stubbornness didn't help,you angered them.Surely you were afraid of being beaten but you couldn't help but feel triumphant when you would make them angry.
The next few days that followed,all of  this ceased,no one came to bash you,you were left alone in the dark.You would have thought they had forgotten about you if it wasn't for the daily two meals you received.

Your thoughts accompanied you in the darkness,you thought of your family,and of your ex boyfriend,you missed him even if he broke your heart cruelly.A single tear escaped your left eye.No more crying over him y/n you scolded yourself.You blinked a few more times before letting your mind wander to your best friend,Suga.You smiled at the thought of him.If he wasn't there for you when Jin left you,you would have been in a depression right now.He helped you keep your sanity.You chuckled weakly,you remembered the first time you met Suga,you bumped into each other and you both fell flat on the bum.You remembered how Suga's face scrunched up in pain and discontent.You smiled at him and said sorry.Literally,a smile started your frisndship.Till then,you both were inseparable.You confide in him,you allowed yourself to be vulnerable infront of him.He never lets you down.
You bited your lips,you were starting to love him perhaps.You shook your head.And you may never be able to see him again.God knows if you would get out of here alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The loud banging on the door woke you up,what was happening?
The door smashed open,you recognised the dark hair and incredibly pale skin of your friend,Suga.

"Y/n,y/n" he rushed to you,caging you in his arms "are you okay?" He asked you,desperation lacing his voice.
"I'm fine" you answered while hugging him tightly.

"Did you come alone?" You asked him
"I came with help,there are officers outside,we can go,you are safe y/n"

You didn't question him any further,you were happy and glad.And you knew how much he loved you and how much he cared for you.You fell in love with him after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 years later,you were happily married with your best friend Suga and you had 2 children,a little boy and a little girl.
Suga was the happiest husband on Earth,he thanked God everyday that his plan worked out.
If he didn't had the brilliant idea to get you kidnapped and bashed perhaps you wouldn't ever have recognised your love for him. . .