Virgin (memberxreader)

Rule of the game: If you can relate to the person,you are going to drink a sip of your drink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Never have I ever got arrested" you said,the four of you took a gulp of your drinks.

"Never have I ever kiss someone" Taehyung said. You took a sip of your drink.
"You kissed me though" Hoseok said
"That doesn't counts" Taehyung said with a frown on his face.

You grinned.

"Never have I ever not have sex" Hoseok said with a grin on his face.

Taehyung,hoseok and Namjoon gulped on their drinks as you just look down trying to make yourself as small as you could.

"Our y/n is a virgin.I knew it though.I know everything" Hobie said proudly.

"I know that too.Y/n has the face of a virgin." Taehyung nodded in approval.

"What the-" you were cut off by Namjoon.

"Never have I ever had a virgin" Namjoon said while eyeing you.
His eyes were dark and you could see a shine in them.

"Me neither" Both Taehyung and Hobie said while staring at you.

You started to freak out.The atmosphere changed and your guts told you to just leave.

"Me neither" you said,that was true.You never had sex,so you never had a virgin guy.Does that even makes sense? You thought.

"Never have I ever kissed a virgin" Taehyung said.
You all took a sip.

"I wish I could" Namjoon said while staring deep into your soul.
"Me too" Repeated Hobie and Tae.

You felt weird,really weird.
And the way the two boys repeated after Namjoon while staring at you with big eyes creeped you out.

"Never have I ever murdered someone" you said to change the topic and hopefully all of you can relate to this.

You took a sip of your drink.

You were the only one who drank.

The others just sat there quietly with a spark in their eyes.

"I murdered a girl once,she was so beautiful.But she wasn't a virgin" Hobie said with a sigh.

"I murdered so many person but none of them were virgins" Namjoon carried on with a sigh.

"I killed my best friend and she was not a virgin" Taehyung said while pouting.

Something in their voice told you that whatever they were saying were hundred percent true.

"So you guys are murderers?" You asked.
"Yes,and potential rapist too" Hobie said while grinning.

You laughed,a long devil like laugh.

"I'm so glad you guys are honestly" you said while eyeing them.Your gaze as dark as theirs.

"Are you planning to have a virgin tonight guys?" You asked with big wide eyes.

"Yeah" They replied in unison.

Without giving you time to react.They already tackled your to the floor.

You laughed and laughed.

They looked at each other confused.

"Do you know why i'm still a virgin?" You said.

"Because I have two persons on my back whenever I go." You continued.

"Kookie,jiminie" you called.

Instantly the door swung open.And two guys came in.Both of them seemed strong enough to easily tackle the three men on you.

Kookie and jiminie smiled at you.

"And when I told you I never murdered someone,that doesn't mean my family didn't too.Meet my brother" you pointed at kookie " and his friend" you pointed at jiminie.

"Did you guys really thought I was home alone?" You said.

"Nevermind,it was a pleasure meeting you,it's always a pleasure" you whispered the last part to yourself.

"You can take care of them now,i'm off" you said while winking at kookie.

"That's gonna be fun" he said with a large grin.

That night,you heard horrified screams of the boys throughout the whole house.
It must be your brother and jimine who was breaking every single bones in their bodies.

They liked to play with the human body,they loved to experiment on the human body.
And you did too.

You gave them ideas.
You smiled as you heard hobie screams.

In the middle of the night,you woke up to the knocking sound on your door.

It's kookie perhaps,the screams ended,he's done.

You opened the door.

"Kookie-"

You froze,standing infront of you was a bloody Namjoon with a bloody knife in his hand.

"I killed all of them and I came for my virgin" he said as he got inside the room with you.

Now it was your turn to scream.