"I thought you said that was her imaginary friend?" Bunny said and Jack shrugged as they made their to the front door, before instantly stopping at the sight of Emily's boyfriend while Emily laughed nervously.

"Jack and Aster, this is my boyfriend Saint." Emily said and Bunny glared menacingly at the spirit, who gulped as he hid behind Emily.

"Emilia." Bunny stated angrily and Emily smiled.

"You promised you would be cool." Emily pointed out and Bunny stomped forward, making the new couple gulped.

"And you said you wouldn't be being home an asshole!!!" Joy covered her ears and hid behind her mother.

"Daddy said a bad word, mommy." Joy whispered but Jack was completely froze, back to Emily and Bunny.

"He's not an asshole, Elliot! And I love him, how dare you judge him? He could have changed!" Emily argued and Bunny growled.

"HE COULD HAVE CHANGED?! Emily, are you out of mind?! You know the story about this ass!!" Bunny yelled.

"THIS ASS IS MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM!" Patrick nodded.

"And I Love her!" He said before hiding behind her again.

"YOU ARE NOT DATING MY LITTLE SISTER!" Bunny screamed.

"YES HE IS!!" Emilia screamed.

"NO HE ISN'T!!"

"YES HE IS!!"

"NO HE ISN'T!! NOT IN THIS HOUSE!!"

"JACK TELL HER/HIM HE'S/SHE'S WRONG!!" Bunny and Emily yelled at the same time, Jack was still in shock. One of her friends plus sister in law was dating her ex-boyfriend that cheated on her after he found her secret and her husband hated with a passion, then Jack's eyes widened.

"Ew, mommy pee." Joy said as she ran behind Bunny and Jack held her belly.

"Oh man in moon." Jack said as the contraction hit her hard and she screamed in pain, Bunny instantly ran to her side. "Bunny, I think it's time!"

"You're a month early!"

"Tell them, not me!" Jack screamed a groan and Bunny grabbed her hand, instantly regretting it as she squeezed the life out of it.

"Em, get North and now!" Bunny groaned out and Emily nodded vigorously, opening up a tunnel. Bunny groaned, he really hated what he was about to say. "Joy, play with Patrick until your aunt." Joy jumped for joy.

"Yay! I play Leprechaun Patrick today." The little bunny ran up to the Leprechaun.

"What does she mean by TODAY?" Patrick laughed nervously and picked up Joy while Jack groaned.

"Forget about him and HELP ME to the bedroom!" Jack yelled and Bunny nodded as they made their way to the bedroom.

TWO HOURS LATER

"WHERE! IS! SHE?!" Jack screamed and Bunny fought back his teeth, yeah that hand is broken.

"I have no idea!" Bunny said in pain and there was a knock at the door.

"GET IN ALREADY!!" Jack screamed and the door slightly opened, revealing Patrick which made Bunny groan.

"Why are you here? Where's North?" Patrick gulped.

"Well Emily just called and said that they are on the way, but they won't be here for another hour." He said and Jack yelled in frustration, making both men shudder.

"THAT'S IT, I DON'T CARE!!" Jack clarified in a yell. "PATRICK, YOU'RE DELIVERING THIS BABY!"

"WHAT?" Patrick and Bunny said at the same time and Jack glared at Bunny.

"AND YOUR GONNA LET HIM!! BECAUSE IF THIS KID STAYS IN HERE FOR ONE MORE MINUTE, I'LL BE KNOWN AS THE WIDOW BUNNYMUND!!!" Bunny scoffed.

"There's no way in hell he is going to deliver......" Bunny got cut off by Jack taking all the strength she had to sit up and strangle him, he started choking. "You win, Leprechaun deliver the kid!" Bunny said, struggling to get Jack's hands off his neck. "And hurry!"

ONE HOUR LATER

"It's a boy." Patrick said, holding up the small kit but completely healthy for it had healthy lungs that were strong enough for him to cry, Jack sighed in relief.

"Oh thank man in moon, it's over." Jack said as Bunny cut off the umbilical cord and Patrick wrapped the baby boy in a blue blanket. Bunny grabbed him and smiled down at the boy, who was a spitting image of Bunnymund down to the markings. Bunny walked over to Jack and helped her sit up as he gave her the baby, she smiled at the little bundle. "Oh look at you, my baby boy. You look just like your father." The baby cooed as Bunnymund laid a kiss on his head, the door opened revealing a yawning Joy.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Joy whispered and Bunny smiled at his daughter.

"Hop on over here, someone wants to meet you." Bunny said and Joy hopped over quickly before looking curiously at the little in her mother's arms.

"Joy, this is your little brother." Jack said and Joy smiled shyly as she waved.

"Hi." Joy whispered and Bunny kissed his daughter's head. And this is how the new baby boy was born A.K.A Edward Alexander Bunnymund.

THE END! And sorry this took long to update.