Joy: Two months

Jack's POV

I hear crying, I groan as I get out of bed. It's been about two months since Joy was born and I'm exhausted!! I know being a parent is hard, but Man in Moon I wish I could sleep for than two hours a night. I open the nursery door and I find my little baby crying, thrashing around in the blanket. I awe, I can't it help I seeing baby's cry. I gently lift her up and rock her in my arms.

"It's okay, baby girl. Mommy's here now." I coo and she sniffs as she whimpers. I giggle as I hear her stomach growl, she must be hungry. I sigh, I can't make her bottle. I would have to put her down and then she would start crying again, I'll never get to fall back asleep. I walk out the nursery and into the bedroom, walking over to Bunny's sides of the bed. I balance Joy in one arm and start shaking Bunny. "Aster, Aster wake up." He groans and snuggles my into his pillow.

"Mary please, have your way with me." He mumbles and I shallow hard, I'm not cursing in front of my child. So instead, I punch him in the nose. He wakes automatically and stands as he looks at me like I'm crazy. "What the bloody....!" I point to Joy and he groans. "Why did you wake me up?"

"Because our daughter is hungry and unless you want to get back to sleep after her tantrum for not being held, you can either hold her or make her bottle? Pick." He sighs and he walks out the room. Joy starts whimpering again and I hold her closer to me, her head in my neck. "Oh don't worry baby, Daddy's making your bottle." Bunny wakes in and hands me her bottle, I gently place it in her mouth as she gladly takes it. I sigh happily as she finishes it and yawns so cutely, snuggling into my chest. I walk out the bedroom and enter the nursery, gently laying her back down into her crib. I smile as I watch her little furry chest rise and feel Bunny's arms around me.

"She sure is cute when she sleeping." Bunny whispers and I nod as he kisses my head. "We should some rest." We start walking out of the nursery and I turn around before Bunny could get into the room. "Jack, what are you doing?"

"I want to ask you something?" He nods in slightly annoyance, I can tell by the ears.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Before I woke you up, what was Mary gonna do?" His eyes widen and I raise an eyebrow, ok he's sleeping on the couch for the rest of the night.

I'm sorry about updating so late, I'll try harder. Bye everyone, till next time.