Is that even possible?

FIVE MONTHS LATER: Narrator's POV

Bunny is coming back from a egg check for Easter preparations and he walks into his bedroom, finding Jack still sleeping in their bed. He chuckles as he walks toward her side of the bed and lightly kisses her neck, making her moan dreamily before opening her eyes. She smiles, seeing her husband and she wraps arm around his neck as he does the same thing to her waist while they kiss passionately. Jack's stomach churns and she gags as she pulls away, covering her mouth as she runs to the bathroom. Bunny, completely worried for his mate, runs after her.

Jack's POV

I kneel in front of the toilet and I throw up last night's dinner, that's the fifth this week I've been sick. Guardians don't get sick, do they? I feel my hair being pulled back and Bunny rubbing my back.

"That's it, just let it out. I didn't know my kisses were that bad." Bunny say jokingly and I would have laugh if I wasn't throwing up. I lean back up and I rub my stomach as I get a nauseous taste in my mouth. "Feel better?" I nod and I walk to sink to brush my teeth from vomit taste. "You know Jack, this is the fifth time you've been sick in the morning. Maybe you should let North check you over." I mental roll my eyes, I don't need a checkup. I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth as I rinse my toothbrush and put it back.

"Bunny, I'm fine. I don't need a checkup, it's probably just stomach bug I probably picked up from Jamie." I say and Bunny crosses his arms, here we go.

"Jack, that's what you said when the entire thing started five days ago and Guardians don't get stomach bugs or sick period."

"Elliot I know my body, I have stomach bug and I don't need a checkup!"

"Jack Overland Bunnymund, you going to go to that checkup with North even if I have to drag you there myself!"

Bunny's POV

"You can't tell me what do with my body and why do you even care?!" Jack yells and I look at her furious, she did not just ask me that.

"I care because I am your husband and I'm worried for yourself being. Jack, you are sick and you need North to look you over!"

"No I don't!" She growls and we glare at each other.

"Yes, you do. Now stop acting like a child!" She groans in frustration.

"I don't have to take this." She walks pass me and summons her staff from our bedroom as she walks toward the front door.

"And where do you think your going?!" She opens the door and looks back at me angrily.

"OUT!!!" She slams the door close and I groan, ugh why she acting like this?! She been so moody this week. One minute she's calm, next she's angry, then she's crying, then we're back to calm. Wait a minute. Mood swings? And morning sickness? Could she? Is that even possible?

Jack's POV

UGH!!! How dare he call me a child?! I am not a child, I AM A YOUNG WOMAN. I sniff, I think am gonna cry and my head's starting to hurt again. I need to calm down, jeez I've been really emotional and having these headaches since Monday. I wipe my eyes on my sleeve and land on a tree near my old pond, I always come here to feel better. I sigh.

"Jack!" I smile, I know that voice. I look down to see the owner of said voice, Jamie, and his sister Sophie. I fly down and almost topple over as Jamie hugs me. "I've missed you." I giggle and hug him back.

"I've missed you too Jamie, Hi Sophie." I say and she waves.

"Hi Jack, Where's Bunny?" She asks me and I roll my eyes, I still mad at him.