The big day?

Narrator's POV

"No." Jack says plainly. Bunny's smiles quickly frown hearing her answer along with his eyes widen as everyone gasps in horror, feeling the shock through their body. Even Patrick who just fainted in Onna's arms, Jack smiling in her head at their reactions.

"Snowflake, why?" Bunny asks completely oblivious to why Jack would say no, was he not good enough? Jack, her mouth in a straight line, crosses her arms and looks right into Bunny's eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Bunnymund, you called that a proposal?" Bunny's ears fall down as he sighs. "If you're going to propose to me, do it right." Bunny quickly realizes what she means and he rolls his eyes playfully as he gets down on one knee.

"Jack Overland Frost, will you...."

"YES YOU GIANT FURBALL!" Jack tackles Bunny in a hug and Bunny twirls her around as he stands up, everyone cheer relieved in the background. He brings her to his chest and she starts crying in his fur. He separates them and Jack laughs a bit as he slides the ring on her finger. "Oh Aster, it's beautiful."

"But not as beautiful as you." She sniff and she smiles as Bunny caresses her cheek, kissing her lovingly. They break apart for air.

"I love you, Aster." Bunny chuckles.

"I love you too, Jackie."

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER: Jack's POV

I'm brushing my hair out, it's all tangled from me washing it earlier. I put the brush down and start doing my makeup, someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." I say as I put my hair in a mess bun and Tooth and Onna come in, I can see them through the mirror. "Hey girls."

"Hey, I got the dress dry cleaned." Onna says setting it down on the couch and Tooth opens the box.

" Onna says setting it down on the couch and Tooth opens the box