This has to work

Narrator's POV

It's seven-fifty five and Tooth is still working on Jack's makeup. She applied so much makeup on her face, there's nothing she didn't use. Tooth does The one more streak of eyeliner and smiles as she looks at her masterpiece.

"Am I done Tooth?" Jack asks and Tooth gestures to the mirror, Jack walks to it.

Jack's POV

Oh my god.

"Tooth, this is amazing

"Tooth, this is amazing." I say as I hug her and she hugs back. "Thank you."

"Your welcome. When you get back to your actually form, maybe...." She starts and I shake my head as I pull away.

"Not gonna happen Tooth." She does her puppy dog eyes and I sigh. "Fine, but only sometimes. Anyway hair and makeup are done, but I need a dress." Tooth walks to my closet and opens it.

"Already covered." She pulls the dress out with shoes to match.

" She pulls the dress out with shoes to match

Tooth smiles as I shake my head, suck it up frost

Tooth smiles as I shake my head, suck it up frost. Take those heels like women.

AT THE PARTY

Tooth and I sitting near the fireplace while Bunny's at the bar, I don't know if I can do this.

"Jack, you okay?" Tooth whispers to me and I gulp.

"I'm fine, just nervous." I say and I drink the rest of my champagne.

"You can do this, just walk up to him." I nod as I get up and walk toward the bar.

"Tequila martini red and smooth." I sit down and Bunny touches my shoulder.

"Hello miss, what's your name?" Mental groan, not Bunny. It's my ex-boyfriend Patrick. Don't just sit like a idiot, say something.

"I'm Sierra and you are?"

"Saint Patrick, but you can call me your lover." Ugh, what a jerk? Oh idea.

"Patrick? Wait a second, you're the jerk that cheated on Jack Frost with those spring sluts." Patrick's eyes widen as I cross my arms with a frown, even though in my mind I'm smirking. "Sorry buddy, but I don't like sloppy seconds. Goodbye." I grab my martini and get of the chair to walk back to Tooth, but Patrick grabs my wrist.

"How did you know that? I told Jack not to tell, what that slimy bitch tell you?"

"The truth, now let go of me!" He grabs my other wrist, making drop on the hardwood floor and I wince in pain as he holds them tighter. "Let go of me!"

"Hey! She said let her go." I turn around my head and see Bunny clenching his wrist. Patrick use this plant growth powder on me and ties me up in vines, I struggle only making them tighter around me.

"You want her, come get her rabbit." Patrick charges at Bunny as Bunny charges at him and they start fighting. North notices and tells the yetis to pull them apart. They continue to yell at each other as North me loose with his sword and step out the vines, he knows it's me.

"ENOUGH!" North yells and they stop. "Who started the fight?" He asks me and I point to Patrick who gulps. "Patrick, you're leaving." The yetis grab Patrick and he struggles as they escort him out.

"Yeah that's right, hit the road ya leprechaun." Bunny says as everyone cheers and I walk up to Bunny.

"This might be a little straight forward, but can know the name of my hero?" I ask and he chuckles as he stretches out his hand.

"Bunnymund, but you can call me Bunny." I shake his hand.

"Sierra Snow." We stop shaking hands.

"Sierra? I have ta tell ya sheila, that's an interesting name for winter spirit." I smirk.

"I guess that makes me interesting." Bunny smirks himself.

"You could say that." I giggle a little and I blush as he looks into my eyes.

Bunny's POV

Why does her eyes look so familiar?