Huh? And Sick!

Bunny's POV

I sigh as I walk toward the house, I'm really considering putting a fence. The egglits are starting to get on my nerves with falling into the color river and my guards are making it worse. I shake my head clear of those thoughts, I need to worry about Jack. I know she said she's already been to North's, but something isn't sitting right with me. Four check ups and no results, that should be concerning. My sniffer is picking up something, hold the phone. Is that spicy vegetable stir fry? I walk inside and go into the kitchen, finding my mate in her apron finishing dinner, Emily smiling brightly, and Joy banging the table on her highchair. Jack turns around and smiles at me as she walks toward me.

"Welcome home, I made dinner." Jack says and she kisses my cheek as I raise an eyebrow.

"I know Spicy vegetable stir fry, I could smell it from outside. So what is it?" I say and ask as Jack sets the food on the table.

"What is what?" I roll my eyes before smiling.

"What is it that you want? You hate spicy food and you said and I quote 'the day I make anything spicy is the day Sandy proposes to Pitch'." The phone rings and Jack puts it on speaker.

"Hello?" We wince along with Emily as someone screams on the line and Joy covers her ears.

"People too loud!" Joy yells and I laugh, that's my girl.

"I'M ENGAGED!!! I'M ENGAGED!!!" Pitch yells over the phone, wait a minute? PITCH YELLED?!

"Huh?" I say, because it was the only thing that could come through my mouth and Jack laughs amusingly, then Pitch hung up.

"And I thought me being pregnant again was going to be the only surprise." Jack casually says and my eyes widen, WHAT?

"You're what?!" I say and Emily's squeals.

"She's having another baby!" Emily says and Joy giggles.

"Mommy pregnant, Mommy pregnant!" Joy says and I smile as I pick her up, dragging her, Emily and Jack into a hug.

"Oh man in moon, we're having another baby!" Jack nods and I kiss her, Joy and Emily make ew noises in the back as we separate. We're having another kid, which means..."I need to make another nursery, don't I?"

"Oh absolutely, there was no way you weren't." Jack says as she flicks my head and I playfully glare at her while she laughs with Emily. "Now can we eat, just because I was snacking on peppers all day doesn't mean I'm not hungry. Speaking of which, we need more peppers!" I laugh, I sit down with Joy still in my arms as Jack makes our plates. Her's being biggest next to mine, which is only half a plate of food, and Jack cuts up Joy's with milder sauce.

THREE DAYS LATER: Jack's POV

I groan as my stomach growls,I'm not even that after along and yet I'm hungry like I'm having twins. Oh man in moon, please don't let me be pregnant with twins.

"Bunny." I call out as I shake his shoulder and he groans waking.

"Just tell me what ya want, I learned better from the first time you were preggers." He mumbles and I growl, that's kinda rude.

"A bowl of red peppers would be nice and smothered with chocolate." I say, I don't know why but this kit loves red peppers. At least it keeps down, until Joy when I was pregnant with her.

"Mommy, Daddy!" I hear Joy cry, speak of the devil and Bunny sighs.

"I got the peppers, can you get Joy?" Aster asks and I nod as we get out bed, I go to Joy's room.

"Oh what's wrong my little baby?" I ask as I pick her up and she sneezes, oh no.

"Mommy, hurts." Joy mumbles and I frown.

"What hurts?"

"Tummy." I feel her forehead, she has a fever. Yep, she's sick.

"Elliot!" I yell and Bunny comes in with the bowl of peppers and a panic look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asks as the bowl and walks towards.

"Joy's sick, can you get her thermometer?" He nods and grabs it, sticking it right under her tongue. It beeps and he sighs as he checks it.

"101, looks like someone has a cold." I hold Joy tighter.

"Oh my poor baby. Aster, what do we do? There's no way we can have her party tomorrow and we can't reschedule it. You'll have to leave for egg deliveries two days from and who knows how long she be sick for and..." I start tearing up. "She won't have her first birthday party on her birthday." I stay crying and Bunny takes Joy while I sit down to finish crying, damn hormones. I hear footsteps.

"I heard Jack crying, who died or what happened?" I hear ask and I hear Bunny groan.

"Goo back to sleep sis, Joy just sick is all." Bunny say and I hear Emily leave, I'm still crying. "Jack calm down, when pookas get sick it only lasts about two hours before their fevers break and during most of that their sleep. Like she is." I wipe my eyes as I sees Joy fast asleep and I smile. "See she'll be fine." Bunny lays her carefully back in her crib and I get up as he grabs the bowl of peppers. "Now I beg of you, please stop crying because I don't like seeing you cry and eat your chocolate covered peppers so we can go to bed." I giggle sadly and grab the peppers as we walk out.

"Are you sure she'll be ok? Even if she's a pooka, she's almost half human Bunny." I say as I eat a pepper and crawl into bed with Bunny.

"I know Jack, but it does seem like she more pooka than human in her spirit. She'll be fine and if not, I'll take her to North ok?" I nod, maybe he's right.

"MOMMY, DADDY!" And maybe I'll soon sprout a tail! I look at Bunny and he sighs.

"We'll be in an hour."

"Good. In the meantime, I'll be here eating my peppers and waiting for you to come back." I say and I pop a pepper in my mouth, wow that is good. "Oh! Get more...!!"

"Peppers, I got it! I need more purple carrots anyway!" Emily calls and I smile, I love having her around the house.

"Thank you!"