Fifth month: Part 1

Jack's POV

I groan as I sit up and open my eyes, looking at the clock. Ugh, two o'clock in the morning! I rub my now extended belly as I feel the baby move around in a frenzy, it's hungry. I sigh and I shaking Bunny's shoulder.

"Aster, aster. Wake up, your kit is hungry." I say and he stirs.

"Five more minutes, Emily." He says and I growl, MY NAME IS NOT EMILY!! I grab my staff and blast Bunny off the bed. "Crikey!!" He groans as he rubs his head and I snarl.

"Who the hell is Emily?!" His eyes widen and he looks at me.

"What?" I glare at him.

"Who the hell is Emily, Aster?" He stand up and he sighs.

"Jack, relax." I point my staff at him. "She's my sister Jackie, remember?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I thought it was Elizabeth?"

"No it's Emily, Elizabeth was a suggestion for the kit." I frown, I feel stupid.

"Oops, sorry. Hormones." I put my staff and he nods.

"It's fine, now if you don't mind I would like to go back to bed. Today's is North's final check before he heads out and we're helping." Yep, it's Christmas Eve and I'm so excited to the holiday party on 26!

"I know, but the baby's hungry. Can you be a wonderful husband and make us something to eat please?"

Bunny's POV

She flutters her eyelashes and does her puppy eyes, why am I a sucker for those? I sigh.

"Alright put the puppy eyes away, what would you like?" I ask and she thinks.

"Vanilla ice cream, cottage cheese, pickle slices, red peppers, and chocolate syrup with chocolate shavings. Oh and a jalapeños and mustard." She says and I gag silently, wow that's definitely a craving.

"One bowl of toxic waste coming right up." She rolls her eyes as I chuckle and walk toward the kitchen. I get of the ingredients and start making her food, there's a knock at the door. "Now who could that be at this time of night?" I walk to the front door and open it, finding a large black wrapped Christmas present. "What the bloody hell is this?" There's a note, it says it's from Pitch. I raise an eyebrow and open the note. "Merry Christmas Rabbit, don't say I didn't get you anything. Warm regards, Pitch Black." I roll my eyes and I study the box, I'll kill him if this blows my fur off. I lift the box and I gasp, oh man in moon. "Emily?" She nods as she hums yes, considering she's tried up and has cloth over her mouth. I pull her out the box, closing the door behind me and set her on the couch. I untie her and remove the cloth.

"Thanks." She says and we hug. "I've missed you, Aster."

"I've missed you too, where have you been?"

"In the darkest part of Pitch's lair, I'm surprise I'm still alive. It's been so long." We separate and she sees my wedding photo, gasping in excitement. "You got married?! Aster, I'm so happy for you." I chuckle, she's in for a surprise.

"Not as happy as your going to be when I tell you're gonna be an aunt." She jumps up and down happily.

"Oh my goodness, Aster congratulations." I smile.

"Aster, honey where are you?!" Jack calls from the bedroom and my eyes widen, she can't meet Emily now.

"Emily, I need you to go to the North Pole and tell North to let you stay there. I want surprise Jack with you." I say and she nods as I hand her a globe portal. "Throw it on the floor and quickly run it." She nods and leaves quickly as I sigh in relief. I hear footsteps and I turn around, seeing Jack behind me as she waddles toward me.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" I stutter and she raises her eyebrow.

"Oh I was just looking at my wedding picture of me and my beautiful mate." She blushes as I kiss her cheek and she shyly looks away, rubbing her belly.

"Even like this?" I nod and nuzzle her neck as she giggles, she been feeling so insecure about how she looks lately. To be honest, she's beautiful pregnant or not.

"Now you go back to bed, I'll make your craving and show you how beautiful you really are." I kiss her neck and she moans a giggle.

"Okay and I also want peanut butter." I nod and she waddles back to our bedroom. Jalapeños? Mustard? Peanut butter? I love Jack, love her so much but I'm gonna be sick.