I love you too,Snowflake Pt.2

Bunny's POV

"So this isn't what ya look like?" I ask Jack (still don't know her name) as we walk to her room and she opens the door.

"No. Tooth and I used North's spell book to change my appearance, so I could talk to you. I didn't know if you were still mad at me or not." Jack says as we walk in and I shut the door. Jack sits on the bed as I sigh and I join 'er.

"I was never mad at you Frostbite, I was just confused and a little hurt because you didn't tell me. Was that true?"

"What was?"

"That you told Patrick the day before he cheated on you, was it true?" Jack sighs.

"I wish it wasn't, but it is. I told him and he played it off like he was fine, but then he cheated on me. That's also why he reacted the why he did with 'Sierra'. I wasn't ready to tell all the spirits am a girl and he didn't want his reputation destroyed so we made this deal that night you and I kissed. I'm also sorry for not telling that too." I hug her by the waist and kiss 'er head.

"It's okay Jack, but I see what you really look like and what's your name?"

"Jack is actually my name and I look the same, just a few extra details." I chucke as she blushes and she opens this glass bottle filled some white liquid, drinking it to the very last drop. She stands up as I shield my eyes from the white light that comes from her body and I gasp seeing what she really looks like. She looks the same just a little more feminine and I see her curves, her hair's longer and her butt is a little bit bigger. "What do you think?" Her voice is the same through.

"You look stunning." She blushes as I stand up and I kiss her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck, we part for air. A trail of saliva connecting our mouths together.

Jack's POV

"We should get back to the party, it's almost midnight." I say and Bunny nods as he opens the door. I need to change out of this dress, I hate the color. The heels, okay they grew on me.

"You coming Jackie?" Bunny asks me and I shake my head.

"I need to change real quick, give me five minutes." I close the door and run to my closet, grabbing my other dress and heels.

SIX MINUTES LATER

SIX MINUTES LATER

I finish putting on my heels and walk out.

"Wow Jack, you look beautiful." Bunny says and I blush frost, why does he always have to make me blush?

"Thank you Bunny." I say and I fly up to kiss his cheek, I wish he wasn't so taller than me but that's one of the things I like about him. I hook my arm around his and we walk toward the globe room.

Narrator's POV

North claps his loud and all the spirits look at him.

"Good evening my friends and Pitch." North says and Pitch rolls his eyes as everyone laughs at the joke. "Tonight, we celebrate the love between two people special to me. Jack, who I have taken as my own and Bunnymund, my best friend. May we please see our happy couple?" This is it, North is excited and anxious to see if they made up. The crowd gasps as Bunny and Jack walk between them and the guardian smile and smirk. Everyone is shock to see the guardian of fun wearing a short dress with heels, but they clap them in awe. Bunny and Jack stand next to North and he grabs two glasses of champagne, handing them each one. "A toast to our new couple. To Manny, let them find happiness in each other. To Jack and Bunny!"

"TO JACK AND BUNNY!" Everyone cheers and they drink their champagne. Jack and Bunny kiss and everyone awes.

"I love you Bunny." Jack says and Bunny chuckles.

"I love you too, snowflake." Bunny says and he kisses her again, wrapping his arms around her waist. Jack kisses back as she wraps her Bunny's neck.

SOMEWHERE ELSE: ???? POV

"So, this guardian thinks she can take my place, my job, and now my man." I say as I look at them so happy, how dare she? I make my looking glass portal disappear with a wave of my hand and I walk to my stone balcony, looking at Manny's scowling face. "For 500 years, I've been trapped in this tower your guardians created to keep this pathetic world from me. You think you can keep me, but you know that I always get what I want." As my angry rises, the snow storm around my tower become more intense. "AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT?!?!" I use my magic to my staff from my prison bed:

I fly out of the window and blast the force field around the tower, turning it to a ice wall

I fly out of the window and blast the force field around the tower, turning it to a ice wall. I swing my staff at it and wall shatters into piece. I fly pas the broken shards and land at least 200 feet away. I smirk at my old prison cell and I look at Manny again.

"I want to destroy that pest you call the guardian of fun and take my rightfully place as the snow queen of the earth!" I laugh evilly and I start flying toward the North Pole. I'm coming for you Jack Frost and I will destroy you and the love the you share Bunnymund. Because Aster is mine. ALL MINE!