My Baby Boy

A FEW YEARS LATER: Narrator's POV

Jack snuggles closer in Bunny's warm embrace as they sleep in their peace and quiet.

And then, the kits woke up.

"MAMA! PAPA!" The two kits scream before jumping into their parents' bed and said parents groan from their children jumping on them. Jack smiles with a laugh before grabbing her son while Bunny grabs Joy.

"Now what are you two doing up so early?" Jack asks and Bunny laughs  through this teeth.

"Yeah, at six in the morning my little anklet biters?" Bunny asks with a fake, tired laugh and the kids laugh.

"It's my birthday!" Their son yells while Joy squeals and Jack hugs her son tightly.

"Oh my baby boy is growing up. Soon he's going be teenager and then he'll get married and...and I DON'T WANT MY BABIES TO GROW UP!!!" Jack starts crying as she grabs both of her kids and hugs them close. Joy and her brother giggle while Bunny sighs.

"Kids, why don't you wake up Aunt Emily and see if she'll make ya breakfast?" Bunny asks and the kits gasp happily as Jack wipes her eyes.

"AWESOME! ADVENTURE TIME!" The kits yell and they run out of the room, Jack hits Bunny on his shoulder.

"How dare you send my babies to the death? So help me Aster if our son starts walking like a duck from waking her up, you'll be sleeping outside. The North Pole." Jack threatens as she walks out of the bed to the bathroom with Bunny right behind her.

"She ain't gonna hurt them, especially the boy. She still feels guilty about his birth." Bunny chuckles and Jack scoffs.

"Yeah, only because you made her feel that way." Jack remarks and Bunny groaned.

"She bought that Jackass into our house, how was I suppose to react?!" Bunny asked and Jack rolled her eyes as she started to blush her teeth.

FIVE YEARS AGO

Jack sighed softly yet lovingly as Bunnymund rubbed her eight month old belly and Bunny smiled poundly while he felt their kick.

"Oi, stop kicking me ya little ankle biter." Bunny chucked out and Jack laughed, then Joy walked up to her father.

"Daddy, baby." Joy said pointing to Jack's belly and Bunny chuckled as he picked her up.

"Oh you want to say hi Joy." Joy nodded vigorously as Bunny sat her on his lap and rested her paw on Jack's belly.

"Hi baby." Joy whispered and she giggled as she felt kick her hand, Jack smiled.

"Oh Joy, they're saying hi." Jack said and Joy giggled. This time, Jack and Bunny wanted to wait until the baby was born to find out the gender. "So when did Emily and her boy toy getting here, I'm starting to get hungry?" Jack asked and Bunny laughed.

"Seriously? The two bowls full of carrots, strawberries, green grapes, and tomatoes smothered in cheese sauce with chocolate sprinkles would say otherwise." Bunny said and Jack glared at him. "And he's not a boy toy, apparently she's the love of her life and he's just the same." Jack hummed happily.

"I'm glad she found someone that makes her so happy." The door opened and Joy ran out her father's lap, her parents laughed while Bunny helped Jack up.

"Auntie Emi!!" Joy screamed and she looked her aunt's suitor. "LEPRECHAUN PATRICK!!!" Jack looked at Bunny with a raised eyebrow.

"Did she say Leprechaun Patrick?" Jack asked.