I hate you

Jack's POV

"You know the plan right?" Tooth asks me and I groan.

"For the hundredth time, yes. You're going to flirt with North while I sneak to his office and grab the book. Now will you stop asking." I say and she nods as we hide behind one of columns in the workshop, eavesdropping on North and Bunny.

"Oh come on old friend, you should talk to Jack." North says and Bunny grunts.

"I'd rather drag my balls through broken glass than talk to that littler liar." Bunny says and I roll my eyes, I didn't lie! No Jack focus, not the time to get angry. I gesture Tooth it go and she nods, flying toward them. "Hey ya, Tooth."

"Hi Bunnymund. North, could I get your opinion on something?" Tooth says and North nods, she starts rambling. Hopefully that will distract him for long enough, I fly to the ceiling and go over them. I land at the entrance of the hallway and I walk in. I take a bobby pin from my pocket and start working on the lock, unlocking it and opening the door quietly. I close it behind and I gasp seeing all the books on the wall, how the hell am I supposed this book?

"Now if I were a spell book, where would I be?" I say to myself and I got it, the desk. I walk and I see a safe in the corner, what would be the combination? Tooth's birthday. I put that in and it opens. "Yes." I grab the a book and it says: The spell book of all magic and potions. "Looks like this was a success."

"I'll say it was." Oh no, I know that Australian accent. I look up and my eyes widen as I see no other than Bunny with his arm crossed.

Bunny's POV

I knew something was up when Tooth couldn't shut her mouth about the party tonight, I just happened to look up and see Jack flying at the ceiling like a ninja. I followed and saw the little bugger come in here, what would it want with North's spell book.

"What are you doing in here Bunnymund?" Jack says and I put my hands on my hips, seriously?

"I should be asking you that, what the hell are you doing in here and why are you stealing North's spell book? Are you that desperate for me to forgive you?" Jack's eye twitches and it slams the book on the desk.

"Desperate?! I am not desperate for you. If anything, I'm now glad you decided to give us break, so how about I take the pressure off you to make a decision. We're through! And if you'd listened to me earlier than maybe you've known that it Manny idea to turn me into a girl and that why Patrick cheated on me, because I told him the day before. So I apologize for being selfish and for not telling you, but I didn't want to get hurt again. *starts crying* Which didn't work. I hate you! And I never want to see your face again!" Jack grabs the book and flies pass me with tears in his eyes as I start to feel guilty, that's why he didn't tell me? Oh crikey.

Jack's POV

How dare he say I'm desperate?! ME DESPERATE?! SAYS THE DAMN LAST POOKA ON EARTH, HELL UNIVERSE!!! Jack breathe, just breathe and calm down. Let's just stick to the plan, which back there sort of was. I knew Bunny would get annoyed with Tooth talking nonstop and find me on the ceiling. I meant almost everything back there, but I would never hate him. That's impossible when you love someone as much as I love him. Tooth comes in the the room and drops off all this stuff for some spell.

"Okay here's what I'm gonna do, I'm going to make a potion to change your appearance and you're gonna to drink it." Tooth says as she starts making the potion and I nod.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER: Narrator's POV

Tooth sprinkles the last ingredient for the potion and  the pot sparkles as her and Jack duck for cover, bubbling the potion from pink to sky blue. Tooth takes a ladle and carefully gets a scoop of the potion, pouring it into a cup and hands it to Jack.

"You need to drink every last drop in order for this to work." Tooth says and Jack nods as she raises it to her mouth, drinking the substance entirely. Jack shakes her head as her vision starts to spin.

"Why is the room spinning?" Jack says dizzily and Tooth covers her eyes as Jack's body glows a bright light blue, Jack falls to the ground in a daze. Tooth gasps as she looks at Jack new form. Jack groans as she gets up and wobbles still a little bit dizzy. "Tooth, did what?" Jack notices her voice changed into a more feminine one and she looks into the mirror, her eyes widening in shock. "Oh my god, I look like that queen from Frozen only with blue hair." Tooth squeals as she hugs Jack from behind.

"It's perfect and now we have to do your makeup, you ready." Jack gulps and sighs, knowing she has no choice.

"Girlify me." Tooth gets her makeup case, which is more like a suitcase.