Again?

EIGHT MONTHS LATER: Jack's POV

It's finally happening, it's almost Joy's first birthday! I'm so excited for the party this Saturday.

Well I would be if, I would stop puking! I throw up again as Bunny holds my hair back, this is the four time this week! Oh Man In Moon make it stop!

"I really think you should let North check you out again." I hear Bunny say as I finish emptying my already empty stomach and I stop with a groan.

"I already went Bunny, remember yesterday? And the day before that? And the day before that? And the day before that!!" I throw up again and I hear him sigh again.

"Fine but if you're not better tomorrow get home, consider yourself Warren Ridden until you go to North's. Understood?" I groan in annoyance as I stand.

"Got it." I grunt before I start brushing the vomit taste out of my mouth as Bunny leaves for Easter Duty, what is wrong with me?! Last time I was this sick was when I was pregnant with Joy. Wait? Pregnant? I drop my brush my toothbrush in shock, when was the last time I took my birth control? I run to my dresser and grab my birth control container, squinting my eyes in fear as I open it. My eyes widen, it says Tuesday and today it Thursday. I drop the container and I start to panic, I need to get a test. I sigh as I hear Joy crying and I run to her room, picking her up her crib while she clings to me. "What's wrong baby girl?"

"Mommy, Daddy bye bye." Joy whimpers and I smile, Bunny must have said goodbye.

"It's ok Joy, Daddy's just going to work. That's all, he'll come back." I tickle her tummy and she giggles as I smile, well if I'm pregnant she'll have someone to play with. "How about we invite Onna over to play?" She smiles brightly as she jumps out my arms.

"Auntie Onni, Auntie Onni." She hops around and I laugh as I take out my cellphone, so I can text her to come over.

TEN MINUTES LATER

Onna walks in and I smile as Joy runs to her with Onna kneels down to return to hug.

"Auntie Onni, Auntie Onni!" Joy screams as wraps her little paws around Onna.

"Oh my snuggle Bunny!" Onna says and I shake my head laughing as Onna picks up Joy. "That's for inviting me over, I just love play with Joy."

"I can tell. So when are you and Aaron gonna tie the knot so you can start making your own kids?" I asks with my smirk and She smirks as well.

"As soon as you take this pregnancy test you asked me to get and give me another niece or nephew!" I roll my eyes as I take the bag with the test inside it.

"Watch Joy for a few minutes, I need to take this before Bunny chains me here for being sick." Onna laughs as I walk to the bathroom. I just realized something, what if I am? Bunny and I decided we would wait until Joy was at least three before we thought about having another baby. I guess we'll find out.

TEN MINUTES LATER

I hear the time go off and I take a deep breath as pick up the results, my eyes widen at the two bright blue lines staring right back at me. I'm pregnant, I tear up as I drop the test and run out the bathroom finding Onna and Joy playing with blocks in the living room.

"So what did it say?" Onna asks and I smile brightly.

"Joy's gonna get a brother or sister." I say excitedly and Onna squeals making Joy cover her ears, I laugh as Onna just starts dancing with Joy in her arms. My eyes widen and I groan as I flop onto the couch, how in the world am I gonna tell Aster?