Secrets come out

Jack's POV

Today is the day, everyone's gonna know that me and Bunny are together and Bunny's gonna know that I'm a girl. I'm freaking out nervous to point that I'm sweating and I think Bunny's noticing, we're in the hall way out of the workshop.

"Jack calm down, sweating like if you're in the desert." Bunny says and I let out the breath I was holding.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it. I'm worried, what he doesn't accept?" I say and Bunny grabs my hands.

"Quit your worrying, he's going to accept. And bugger me if you think I'm going to stop loving you, that's never going to happen." You might wanna hold on to that thought. "What?"

"Nothing, let's just go." He nods and we start walking to the meeting room as we hold hands.

IN THE MEETING ROOM: Narrator's POV

Everyone is sitting at the table and they look at Bunny and Jack with a confused expression is written on their faces as they see them hold hands.

"Bunnymund, Jack why are you holding hands?" North asks them and Bunny gestures Jack to tell him.

"North, Bunny and I have been in a relationship for three months." Jack says and North's eyes widen in surprise.

"You're together?"

"We are." Bunny says and North nods, then claps his hands.

"This is worth celebration, congratulations my fellow guardians." North gets up and gives them a bone crushing hug, literally.

"North......can't....breath." Jack and Bunny say together and they take deep breaths as North lets them go. Jack gets his breath back and he tenses up as he sees the facial expression on North that says 'Does he know?' Jack sighs.

"Bunny, could we talk for a minute?" Jack says and Bunny smiles.

"Yeah sure, Frostbite." Bunny says and Jack grabs his hands, looking back as they walk to his room with the expression 'Wish me luck.'

IN JACK'S ROOM: Jack's POV

Bunny and I walk in and I close the door as he sits on my bed, I join him.

"So, did you want to talk about?" Bunny asks me and I gulp, I can't do this.

"Bunny, we've been dating for three months and I haven't been totally honest with you." I say and he starts eyeing me.

"You didn't cheat me, did ya?"

"What?! No, that's not what I meant."

"Then what is it?"

"I've been keeping a secret from you since the day we met. I....I..."

"Spit it mate!"

"I'm a girl." Bunny ears and eyes twitch.

"H-how...how...ugh." He faints and I shrug, that went better than expected.