Fifth Month: Part 2

TWO DAYS LATER: Jack's POV

I pull my dress and groan as I pull it over my belly, I love that the fact I'm pregnant but this is ridiculous. I can't fit anything I own anymore, I feel fat. I don't think Bunny's attracted to me because I'm pregnant. He's been so secretive since that night I sent him to make me my craving, that was a good sundae. I could go for another if we weren't 'late' for North's Christmas party.

"Bunny, can you zip up my dress?" I ask him and he nods.

"Of course." He says as I feel zip go up and he kisses my cheek. "There you are, love." I groan as I feel the in my back again.

"I feel like I'm carrying bowling ball, my back is killing me." He chuckles as I frown.

"Jack you're pregnant with our child, that was bound to happen." He pecks my lips. "Come on, we're late and Bunnymund's are never late." I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Aster, we were going to be fifteen minutes early."

"I told North we would be there at 7:30, it's 7:45. We are late according to my word." I groan and put on my coat.

"Just open the portal." He sighs and opens it, we walk through.

Bunny's POV

I hate being late and Jack's moody attitude isn't helping. She's been like this for the past two days and I don't know why, maybe it's her hormones. We get there and North hugs me.

"Ha there they are, welcome my fellow guardians." He says, unfortunately taking the breath out of my lungs.

"North, your choking my husband." Jack says and North let's go of me as I gasp for air.

"I'll be right back." I say walking to Jack's old bedroom, Emily's staying in there until Jack knows about her. I knock on her door and it opens, what the?!

"So Aster, what do you think?" Emily asks me and I facepalm, a social butterfly is a social butterfly

"I think if our father was still alive, he'd would die." I say and she pouts as I chuckle. "You look great, lil Sheila." She hugs me and I hug her, a gasp fills my ears. I let go of her and see Jack standing in the doorway with tears in her eyes! Not good! "Jackie?" She covers her mouth from sobbing and runs off. "Jack wait!" We run after her, only finding a portal closing and I punch the wall in frustration. "Dammit, North!" He nods and opens us a portal, please Man in Moon let her be at the warren.

Jack's POV

I knew, he's been cheating on me! I cry as I start packing my things, I should've known. That's why he was so secretive, he found a pooka and she's beautiful. She looks better than that's for sure, how could he though? I thought he loved me? I sniff as I wipe my eyes and I hear door open, I know it's Bunny. I turn my head and glare at him, he bought her here?!

"So not only are you cheating, you bought your pooka bitch here." I say as I walk over and shake her hand. "Hi I'm Jack Overland Frost, former wife of Elliot Aster Bunnymund and if you excuse me I need to finish packing." I walk back to my suitcase and Bunny grabs my hands as I growl. "Let go."

"Snowflake what happened at the pole was not what it looked like." He says and I snatch my hands.

"You except me to believe that? Elliot, is this why you've been so secretive?" He sighs, I'll take that as a big fat yes!

"Yes it has, but it was a surprise." I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms.

"A surprise, so you're surprising me with your mistress? Aster, that is dumbest thing I ever heard come out of your mouth." He groans. "I don't even know where you found her in the first place."

"Jack...."

"And I don't want to know. After everything we've been through, you're throwing it away for some pooka?"

"Jack she isn't just some pooka..." I laugh hysterically.

"Of course she isn't, she's your f**king slowmate. F**king congratulations, you've been giving a divorce. I can't not believe this, I'm pregnant with our child Aster! OUR CHILD!!"

"Jackie, calm down..."

"I certainly will NOT!! I LOVED YOU AND YOU CHEATED ON ME?!"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME, WOMAN?!" I glare and gesture him to continue as he rubs his temples. "Jack, I never did and will cheat on you. I love you more than anything on this planet and I would never do anything like that to you." I point at the white haired and blue eyed pooka.

"Then who the hell is she?" He smiles.

"Jack Bunnymund I would like you to meet Emily Bunnymund, my long lost sister." My eyes widen as she laughs and waves at me.

"Your what?" He chuckles and she smiles.

"His sister, he's is right. You truly speak your mind." Emily says and Bunny snickers as I frown, looking at him.

"You're not cheating on me?" He shakes his head and I tear up as he hugs me. I hug back and I sit on the bed, crying into his chest. I hear the door close, I guess Bunny told her to wait out there and I wipe my eyes as Bunny kisses my forehead. "Bunny, I'm so sorry." He shrugs.

"It was my fault sort of too, I should've gave you a little more attention then I have for the past few days. I promise you I'll show you more attention, alright snowflake?" I nod and gasp, my hands instantly rest on my belly. "Jack, what's wrong?" I grab his hand and rest on my belly, his eyes widen as I smile. The baby kicked. "Well, I guess the kit picked up ya nerves. Don't worry ankle biter, daddy's going nowhere without your beautiful mother." I sniff as he kisses my cheek and lips, I kiss back. We break it and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Aster." He nuzzles my head as we hug.

"I love you too, Snowflake."