Chapter-6: Fury Amidst the Storm (Part-II)

Hate is a strong emotion, capable of changing someone into something that the person might imagine himself to be in the worst of nightmares.

Jaune Arc, the former goofball and lovable idiot of JNPR, has now descended to being a quiet and paranoid shell of his former self. Somewhere inside his heart, he knew that fear will turn to anger. Anger that his "friends" did not help, or even want to help him with his downright nightmarish life, despite fully knowing the constant abuse and rape he had faced from the Red Fiend. Anger that the partner he had once trusted with his very life, is now the root of everything that is wrong with it. Anger that he was still too weak to change anything. Anger that he had to make someone as close as Night Rune suffer like he did, even if he had done nothing to deserve it.

Yes, Jaune Arc knew of the lies.

Oscar Pine, the simple-minded son of the Headmaster of Beacon, found himself loathing the being he had become. He ruined Night to gain the affection of the Red Riding Hood, to find her riding a cock behind closed doors? Yes, he powerlessly stood behind the door of Team RWBY, trembling more and more with each moan she ensued from having Sage pound her insides and riddle it with his seed. He could only shed tears of anguish and sorrow, but not make any noise while doing so. His voice had died, alongside any inkling of affection he might have had for Ruby Rose.

He was shattered, never to mend again.

But hate resided the strongest in Night Rune, enough to turn a pacifist into a crazed hound out for blood. He had more than willingly embraced this darker version of himself. At this point, he did not care what he had become. If it made him strong enough to slaughter and destroy those who had wronged him, he would go for it without any hesitation.

He was strong enough to be whatever he wanted to be, and no emotional boundary could stop him now.

............................................................................................................................................

His train of thought was broken when he felt a weight beside his, and despite the darkened stands surrounding the combat arena he knew very well who that was.....and was not happy about her presence.

There was silence between them, and even if he continued to ogle the arena to see the "fight" between Jaune and Cardin, he knew it wouldn't improve his mood if her presence continued to linger.

Night: Back to make my life more miserable, I see.

He didn't care in the least if he offended or hurt her, he would gladly slap her away if it meant her leaving. But it would have its repercussions, since Peter Port will not take kindly to Faunus abuse.

Velvet: Pl-please Night, l-let me expl-lain....

Now she was crying, great.

Night: 'S far as I see it, you had the first two minutes to explain just why you thought it was a good idea to sit beside the guy you cheated on, and right in front of said guy at that, but seeing as you haven't yet I think your just here to stall for some time for dear Yatsu to suck your face in front of me again.

Velvet: Wh-why would I?

Night: The same reason you did before. Why stop now when your friends obviously want you to continue the trend of making Night miserable?

Even more fervent sobbing, and he was getting sick of it.

Thankfully, Cardin did him some mercy by knocking Jaune out right that instant.

Port: Excellent show Mister Winchester, you have fought with the amount of ferocity expected of any Huntsman. Congratulations! As for you, Mister Arc.....