🥀Finding out🥀

Start from the beginning

"Sounds fun! I finished all my homework on the way here so we could spend as much time as we can before May calls me about coming home." Tony smiled as the top walked to the suit already starting.-

Peter paused it there. He remembered this day. It was a few weeks before the whole civil war and accords problem. Whenever he had asked Tony how his day was all he had gotten only, boring as usual, or, nothing interesting or important. His Spidey senses had been acting up all day that day till he reached the lab. Another piece of footage caught his attention. It was under a ton of locks. He spent 10 minutes going through all the locks before playing the footage. (Play the footage up there or if you want the one under this sentence)

Peter watched as Steve dropped the shield and walked away with Bucky, leaving Tony there alone. Peter's vision blurred before returning back to normal. He slammed the laptop shut and sat in the nearest chair, head in hands as a few silent tears streamed down his face. After a few minutes he felt a hand touch him. He didn't expect it so he grabbed the arm, spun the person around, still holding their arm. Once his vision cleared he realized who it was. It was Jasmine, an intern here. He quickly let her go apologizing crazy. He slid into the chair, more tears in his eyes as he kept apologizing. Everyone knew never to startle Peter because he'll get defensive and accidentally hurt you. Then, He won't stop apologizing till you show him you're ok. Jasmine walked in front of him slowly.

"Peter I'm fine I swear ok!? It was an accident on both or parts ok? I wanted to check on you. I came here with a tour group cause we were going to meet Tony here but he wasn't here and you were but you had slammed shut your laptop and started crying. Is- Is everything ok?" She asked. Peter looked around and there lo- and behold stood his class staring shocked. He turned back to Jasmine before nodding.

"Yeah yeah- I- I'm fine don't worry, something I was working on brought some- some bad memories I'd wish I could forget. That's all. I'm sorry for hurting you." Peter said a few tears escaping. Jasmine gave him a smile before showing him the arm he had twisted to show no bruises what so ever.

"I'm ok and please re-frame from doing that. I tried asking FRIDAY what was wrong but she wouldn't respond." Peter's eyes widened.

"OMG! I'm sorry FRIDAY. FRIDAY unmute!" Jasmine looked at him crazy.

"Why did you mute her? What if someone was about to attack you? I mean she would have informed us but she wouldn't have been able to inform you Peter!"

"I'm sorry I was really out of it." He wiped his eyes before standing and clapping his hands, putting on a fake smile.

"Now Mr. Stark is currently in a meeting, but he should be out in a few minutes. When will Tony be here FRI? And sorry for muting you." Peter said, guiltily.

It's ok Peter and sir is actually coming down right now.

Peter smiled before looking at the suit helmet he had. He unplugged it and took it, walking over toward the suit and putting the helmet back.

"You can look around till he gets here, just do not, and I repeat do not touch anything. I don't want to have to do paperwork because someone accidentally blew up their hand. FRIDAY put away all confidential things. You can take pictures if you wish." Quickly a lot of things disappeared but the kids still stared shocked at Peter. Even the teacher. He sighed as Jasmine tried snapping them out. He fixed the cuffs on his suit before clapping his hands hard, causing everyone to jump.