sixteen

[Instead of being sixteen and burning up a bible. Feeling Super! Super! Super! suicidal]

~**~

This wasn’t Zayn. The innocent little boy had been beaten down too many times to be the same. He shattered like a glass window being hit with a rock. What he was doing now was out of confusion, desperation, need, despair. Zayn’s lips were pressed against Luke’s rough experienced lips. It felt so different to the boy, as this was his first kiss. On the other hand, Luke was rather used to locking lips with someone and Zayn could tell; Luke was a great kisser. The blonde knew what he was doing, and boy was he doing it well. He was so slick when it came to his movements, and his luscious lips could have anyone quivering under his lust spell.

At first, it was a gentle kiss. Zayn just needed some kind of outlet for his bottled up feelings and kissing Luke seemed like a great remedy. The boy also just wanted to feel some love and passion in his life for once. He was used to just getting belittled everyday and reminded of how imperfect he was.

Once the kiss is broken off, Luke pulls Zayn back for more, who is happy to oblige. Luke’s hands trickle up and down Zayn’s sides while Zayn’s arms hang over Luke’s neck. There was no battle between the two whilst kissing. Luke was in full control, guiding his tongue to explore Zayn’s untouched mouth. Zayn starts twirling his tongue around Luke’s piercing to which the blonde is pushed over the edge. He needed Zayn. Luke sucks onto Zayn’s bottom lip, making the smaller boy gasp under his breath. The blonde smirks to himself knowing he found Zayn’s weak spot and could use it to his advantage.

Things get heated as Luke pulls Zayn onto his lap, Zayn wrapping his legs around Luke’s waist and Luke grabbing Zayn’s ass. Luke loved how submissive Zayn ways, how he could have his way with him. Zayn had a feminine vibe, but a masculine look for the most part. It was the perfect combination that could even make straight boys want to ram inside him.

Luke starts working his lips down from Zayn’s mouth to his chin, kissing the area before sucking along his killer jaw-line. Zayn continues to moan and run his fingers through Luke’s locks of hair as the blonde works his magic on the boy on top of his lap. His lips roam to Zayn’s collarbone and the blonde starts leaving a love mark on Zayn’s tan skin. Zayn begins losing it and whimpering at the foreign sensation and Luke can’t help but grin against his skin and give it one last kiss.

He starts rubbing Zayn’s back with one hand and grabs his ass with the other as his mouth closes in to his ear. “You’re so fúcking sexy princess,” he whispers before kissing Zayn’s neck again and giving his ass a nice smack. Luke moves his lips back up to Zayn’s making sure to press them gently to tease the boy. “And these lips…” He can’t finish his sentence as he’s already too busy kissing the living shít out of Zayn’s soft lips.

This time, Zayn starts to kiss back harder, loving the feeling of Luke’s lips on his own. While Zayn is busy playing with Luke’s piercing, the devious boy works his hands down to Zayn’s pants, unbuttoning them. Zayn immediately stops what he’s doing as he can feel his flier zipping down. He smacks Luke’s hand away and jumps off him, his breath getting heavy and hands shaking uncontrollably. It felt like the time he was at that party with Jawaad, all those six football (soccer) boys wanting nothing but to shove their cocks into him, filling their gang-banging fantasies.

Luke can see the fear in Zayn’s eyes and he immediately apologizes. “Zayn, I’m sorry.” He starts running a hand through his hair in a stressful sigh. “I just, got caught up in the moment. I’m truly sorry. I would never want to hurt you.”

Luke stands and slowly pulls Zayn into a hug who’s still shaken up a little. “Promise me you won’t do that again. I’m not ready for that kinda stuff yet,” he mumbles into Luke’s chest who is rubbing the boy’s back for comfort.