Wake Up In Cherry

Stop crying. It's going to be okay.

OH WHO AM I KIDDING IM TOO DRAMATIC FOR FLUFF

Connor woke up naked, tied down to someones bed.

The first thing he realized was that it wasn't his- or Evans.

Fuck.

He then saw the shattered bottles and cigarettes on the floor- the drugs everywhere. The next thing he noticed were the cherry lipstick marks all over his body- his face, neck, chest, legs, even the tip of his cock. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

What happened?

Connor tore off the belt tying him down and yanked on his clothes. He was about to storm out the door when he was confronted with her. She smiled and applied a fresh coat of lipstick. 

"What the fuck have you done."

She pushed him against a wall. "You want more, babe?"

"No! Fuck you!" Connor said, kicking her. He stormed out. Running to a gas station. Hiding in the bathroom to sob and wash off the lipstick. At least off of the visible parts of his body. Then he walked home and took a shower, washing away everything. 

He realized it was his fault. He had let her get him drugged. He had let her.

That razor came out, flying smoothly, cutting deep marks to let blood flow, all cherry red and beautiful. 

Cherry red, forever.