No Umbrella in Sunshine

Hey its a nifty lil cute chapter of gay 

The rain clouds cleared away and Connor sighed happily, folding his black umbrella. He was glad. Then again, Evan was always a little sunshine no matter how much rain there was outside. He knocked on Evan's door.

"Oh hi, honey! Evan's in the kitchen." Heidi Hansen smiled warmly.

The kitchen?

Evan was in the kitchen, cheerfully cooking Mac and cheese. The smell of chocolate filled the air. "Evan, love!" Connor said, and Evan whipped around, getting cheese sauce on his blue polo shirt. "Connie!" Evan lunged forward to hug him, and cheese sauce got on Connor's black hoodie too. They laughed. "The Mac and cheese is just about ready, and I'm baking cookies!" Evan smiled happily, and Connor kissed him.

The mac and cheese was... well... mac and cheese. There's no such thing as bad mac and cheese by Evan. The cookies were shaped like trees, and Evan and Connor frosted them and ate all twelve. They were divine chocolaty cookies, topped with green frosting and green sprinkles. Then, the two boys went into Evan's room, laid down comfortably, and cuddled. 

"I love you." Connor whispered. Evan blushed and gave a quick peck on the cheek. Connor rolled his eyes and kissed his boyfriend full-on, on the lips. Evan smiled softly, and Connor chuckled.

"What?"

"Oh Evvie, you are just so beautiful."

Evan blushed the color of a beet. "Wanna go to the o-orchard, Connie?"

Connor leaned in. "Since when do you call me Connie?"

"Since now. Let's go to the orchard!" 

The sun shone brightly over the rain-speckled grass. Evan had told Connor to bring the umbrella just in case, but Connor had refused.

"You're so sunny, it'll never rain with you around."

Evan turned the color of a ruby.

"Ha! I have SUCEsSFULLY made you blush!"

"Huh?"

"Zoe told me she didn't think I could do it."