Mr. No Name Kid

*MEJOR TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU bY TOO MANY HEATHERS REFERENCES*

It had been four months since Jared had tried to kill himself.

He couldn't stop thinking about that person who had saved him.

He knew they were a boy now, because he remembered their panicky voice, saying, "Ah, fuck! Shit, just hold still!" Before he had sliced the rope off of Jared's neck with a knife and everything had gone dark.

Damn! Why couldn't he remember the color of that boy's eyes...

Then suddenly the boy's face came to him. Long lashes, tan skin. Curly, longish golden-brown hair— but not nearly as long as Connor's— and prominent lips. And those warm chocolatey eyes. Melting with tears, the boy's face contorted in fear. 

It was almost the end of the year. Final exams had come and gone, and the last two weeks of school were upon them. Heather McNamara was hosting a giant party at her house on Wednesday night, the last day of school.

Who was that kid?

Jared was searching the Internet for his favorite memes, and he was looking at the Heather's posts when he saw a picture of that boy, standing with Heather McNamara, eating ice cream.

Ice cream with my bro! ❤️ #alamode 

She had tagged a person, as well as A La Mode:

Lulus_Alamode

Rob_inanimate21

Jared stared blankly at the name. Was it true? Was the boy who had saved him really Rob_inanimate21? Rob_inanimate21 made funny meme animations and had over 23K subscribers, Jared among them. His youtube was also Rob_inanimate21, and so Jared knew.

Cool!

So Jared sent a private message to Rob_inanimate21–

Hey its da_meme_bathbombs, just wanted to say Im ur biggest fan! Also I wanted to say thank you for saving my life

Rob_inanimate responded immediately:

...?

Are you Jared Kleinman?

Jared's heartbeat quickened in his chest.

Yes

Rob_inanimate texted back swiftly.

Meet me after school at alamode okay? 

Jared smiled. 

Definitely! Cya there