Hell's Seducers

I needed some PLOT so buckle up it's about to get ANGSTY again

i love the title of this chapter

i could write 6 novels if the title of the series was 'hell's seducers'

okay let's ACTUALLY WRITE SOMETHING

aghhhhhh im tired

Connor was walking down the street, on his way home from Evan's. It was raining. He was on his phone, not looking where he was going.

(STOP CRYING! HES NOT GOING TO DIE IN THE CHAPTER!)

The alleys were dark. He didn't look up until it was too late.

(STOP CRYING!)

"AaaaaGH!"

A woman, dressed in a large black raincoat, a miniskirt and mesh tights, pinned Connor against the ground. Her heels were black with little golden bows at the front. Connor remembered her immediately. 

She leaned down, pushing Connor into the concrete sidewalk. Her knees rested on either side of him. Her hands pinned down his arms. She smiled. Her red lipstick was thick. "Hmm, Connor." She whispered into his ear. "You haven't been coming to see me recently at all."

"I'm done with weed, and you know it." Connor spat. He tried to wrestle free, but her grip was quite strong. She leaned down further, draping her body over his. "You should come with me, baby. Weed, heroin, cocaine, beer... I have it all." She pushed him down and kissed his neck. "Come on, Connor, you know you want it."

(STOP CRYING! FOR REAL!)

"No! I don't! Get the FUCK off of me!" Connor shouted, but nobody was there to hear. "Oh, I see how it is, Connie." She whispered seductively. She paused to light a cigarette, and then pushed it into his mouth. He tried to spit, but she held it in, and then the nicotine got to him. Just like that, he found it harder and harder to spit, until he gave in. 

She pushed other drugs on him, until he was high and drunk to the point of not even being Connor anymore. Gay Connor, 100% gay Connor, pushed her onto the sidewalk and bit a hickey onto her neck. 

(STOP. CRY- fine, you can cry. I'm crying, so whatever)

Smut alert

She grinned and kissed him, pulling at his hoodie. "Let's go to mine, babe." He climbed onto her motorcycle and she pulled him into her apartment a few minutes later. "Strip for me." Connor's cigarette hung droopily out of his mouth. Suddenly, he choked and vomited up all of the alchohol. "W...wh.." She shoved Connor and yanked off his hoodie and shirt. Working quickly, she tied him and his chest down to her bed. Connor muttered, "I...I...I d..don't wanna f..fuck..." But it was too late. He was tied down, and under the influence of drugs. She was in control.

She pulled off her raincoat, leaving her in a black bra and miniskirt with tights. Also the heels. Never forget the heels. 

She leaned down and kissed him. "Don't worry. Everything is going to be just fine."

Why did I do this?

I'm so sorry.

Connor...Evan... 

i'm sorry

AAAAGH JESUS PUT THE FUCKING HATCHET DOWN