The Town Where Everyone Was Nice Review!

Time for the Episode version of that ride in the Mexico Pavillion at Epcot!

But because its a new episode time for the theme song.

You know I'm glad I put that in becasue if it I didn't it would feel.........naked like going to an open place without pants.

Huey: Would the person's underwear still be on?

Probably it depends if that person wore underwear or not.

Dewey: Well we managed to get away with it, we never wear pants.....or underwear.....you not that I think about it where are our D-

Webby: CAN WE CHANGE THE SUBJECT PLEASE?!

Yes thank you!

We start off with our favorite cast of characters to attend a festival for the annual blooming of a flower.

And then Donald admits he was one of the three Caballeros.....you know we have an actual movie saying that you were right?

you know we have an actual movie saying that you were right?

Fun fact you can buy that exact same poster on Amazon!

Louie: $20 AND Free Shipping......I am so Copping it!

Then we Meet Jose and Panchitto, played by Bernardo de Paula and Arturo Del Puerto, and then we see Donald......Happy?

I thought the joke was Donald HATED being in the Three Caballeros?

You know what this is a different universe so I'll shut up!

Huey: Yeah Please don't we got things to do.

Then one weird secret handshake later.

Louie: *Licks Huey's Hand*

Duck Talk 2 (A Dicussion on All Things DucktalesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara