Whatever Happened to Della Duck? Review.

Sorry it took long for this guys.

My uncle passed away last week, and everything got thrown off.

But I'm back and I'm ready.

But first.....did this episode felt like the 2015 Matt Damon Film, The Martian, to anyone or is it just me?

*Silence*

Oh yeah the Kids are off this week. I need someone to banter with.

HELLO, YOUR TOP 5 COHORT HERE!

Underline word dude why are you here.

You haven't posted a top since January.....actually you havent posted anything in February.

I WAS BUSY!

Anyway onto the review.

It Feels weird Being here.

SHUT UP!

The Episode starts with Della flying the spear of Selene, then crashing on the moon. And apparently 2 months later gave herself a robot leg.

That almost reminds me of when Gary had to get a robot Arm in Final Space after his real arm got Severed. Or Whatever happened to Bucky in the MCU.

Della didn't turn to dust!

*Awkward Silence is Awkward*

Too Soon?

Anyway, Della keeps on trying to create a distress call but it keeps getting destroyed by some Moon Alien.

THERE ARE NO ALIENS ON THE MOON.

This is a cartoon, Logic Means nothing!

Della tries multiple times to fight it off until she come across moon people. And well, we find out they are trying to fight these monsters but as it turns out the mites only wanted the metal to feed their babies.....and we get the FEELS.

*CRIES*

Its okay little guy.

Fella finds out that THERE IS AN ENTIRE CITY ON THE OPPOSITE side of the moon.

And one of the Moon People Wants her dead.

In other terms......GREAT EPISODE!

Although I wish the next episode continues this idea but, beggers can't be choosers.

Plus I wanna see Della reunite with her Smol Beans.

Dewey: WE ARE NOT SMOL BEANS!

*silence*

I thought you said they weren't coming in this week.

Well that's what they told me!

Huey: Yeah as it turns out we didnt get nominated for a Kids Choice Award.

Webby: We now have a restraining order from SpongeBob.

Louie: It was worth it!

Well in my defence I thought I could go a review without you guys.....GLAD I WAS WRONG!

What am I chopped liver?

Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby: GET LOST UNDERLINE WORD DUDE!

Fine!

Anyway what did you think of the episode, leave it in the comments and We'll see you next time.