Last Christmas Review

Sorry Couldn't resist.

Louie: I'm surprised you disnt start with this:

HAHA YOU DID MY JOB FOR ME!

Louie: *Eyes widen in Shock*

Dewey: Wah Wah Waaaah!

Alright its time for an actual Christmas Episode.

Not like last year when they said it was a Christmas Episode and it was just, oh look Snow so its a winter episode.

I know I liked Season 1 but it had its downsides.....Unfortunately Season 2 isn't going well so far with its weak start.

Huey: Can we get on with the review I got presents to wrap!

Webby: And I got Snowmen to Build then Destroy!

Destroy?

Webby: Frosty the Snowman Gives Me Nightmares......Olaf for some reason doesn't.

Okay enough jokes time for the review.

So the episode starts off with Scrooge being a Scrooge.

Get it? Ha, I love jokes comparing Disney Characters to Charles Dickens Characters.

Then Webby Decorating the Christmas Tree......LIKE A BOSS!

Webby: *Puts on Sunglasses* Deal with It!

Louie trying to write a letter to Santa and Scrooge throws it away

Louie: There goes my one chance to get something cool from someone who is like a BAJILLION years old.

And like said Last Year, Scrooge has some Beef with Santa.

I'm gonna sound like a broken record here but, DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOUR OWN NEPHEWS WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PUT YOU ON THE NICE LIST IN MICKEY'S TWICE UPON A CHRISTMAS?!