The Depths of Cousin Ferthy review

Sorry for the delay but my excuse was my internet was out on Sunday and Monday so I had no access to the internet, okay I had but AT&T said that we used up 75% of our shared data and we had to stop.

Huey: That's not good.

Dewey: Clearly you got it back.

Yeah, although weirdly enough our Cable TV was still there.

Louie: Then how come you- wait never mind forgot you couldnt use wattpad without the internet.

Or use my Roku to use Disney Now!

Webby: First World Problems are Annoying Problems. But at least its not like 3rd or 4th world problems because well we know why.

Okay time for the review but first....

Can't start a review without it.

So first its starts off with Huey talking about a tree stump.......oh boy this Episode is going to be boring isnt it?

Huey: HEY! Trees are Interesting.

No they're not they only make 4 things, the air we breathe, the dressers we put our clothes in, the fire in the chimney and lastly the houses we call home, except for people in apartments probably.

Then apparently Scrooge Can Phone....serriously.....starts ringing meaning its a call from Cousin Fethry, played by legendary voice actor Tom Kenny, aka the man best known for roles like Jake the Monkey from My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Heifer from Rocko's Modern Life, and of course Nickelodeon's answer to Mickey Mouse, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS.

And apparently Fethry is crazy, sounds like a certain big bang theory character I mentioned last episode.

Oh god that means there's a Duck Sheldon.

Anyway dispite Scrooge and Donald telling them not to go, Huey and Dewey do so anyways.

Well at least Louie is smart enough not to come along this time.

Louie: I might have been asleep during that time. But what's webby excuse.

Webby: I was working on my Starco Fanfiction.....I mean something not nerdy and Pathetic. No offence Xander.....and the rest of Wattpad.

Is it a fluff piece?

Webby: Yeah.

Good. Do you know how much Starco Lemons I've seen on here? *Shivers* Glad I cancelled my Star Vs the Forces of Evil Discussion Book.

They then set off to meet Fethry in the middle of the ocean and claims he is Donald's favorite cousin...well when your only other cousin, that we saw on this show at least, is Gladstone, I wouldn't blame yah for picking a weirdo over someone your envious over.

Anyway Huey, Dewey, and Fethry, go underwater to see some......interesting creatures....one Huey Kissed.

Dewey: Which got me 100000 likes on Instagram!

Huey: WHAT?!

Anyway, after going towards the bottom of the ocean they found a mutated krill that is now, I'm guessing, the size of Scrooge's money Bin.

And the launch pad continues his story from the Luck Vampire Episode. I forgot the name so if anyone remembers leave it in The comments.

And that's it...oh and they blamed Louie for sneaking off.

Louie: Didn't work I was Litterally sleeping through that whole ordeal.

Huey: We got grounded for a month!

Dewey: Yeah Scrooge wasn't kidding when he said he was smarter than the smarties. I honestly thought he was talking about the chalky candy you can get a whole bag for $1.

Okay enough snack talk.

I thought the episode was eh, alright, I'm gonna be honest this isn't what I expect from season 2 so far....Episode 3 must be an improvement over the last 2.

Webby: Well its mainly Louie and I so, you tell me....also shippers go nuts now, we know you're going to.

Thank you. Anyway what do you guys think leave it in the comments.

And I'll catch yoh guys Monday, and this time I mean it!