Double-O-Duck in You Only Crash Twice Review

Sorry for Delays guys/gals/non-binary, my excuse is its hard to get excited for new Ducktales Episodes when your constantly reminded of the real world.

In other terms Quarantine is making me go nuts.

The other day I managed to have a Conversation with a Pikachu plushie that lasted a Sad amount of time.

Louie: I thought you still live with your parents?

I do, but I go to asleep later than them.

Louie: Oh, yeah nothing we can do about that.

So, don't be surprised if future Ducktales reviews come out later than usual. Then again we are all in this predicament so I'll shut up and give you guys my opinion on it.

I honestly thought it was an Okay Episode.

Not good, Not Bad, Just Okay, not like an AT&T commercial. If you live in the US you'll get that joke.

I mean it was a cute James Bond Parody, which makes me question if they intentionally released it this month to Coincide with the Upcoming 007 movie, "No Time To Die," back when it was supposed to come out in April. I think you can take a wild guess why it moved.

And it was nice to see another Disney Afternoon Cameo being the Cast of Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, and more of F.O.W.L.

But the last two are also slightly more complaints on my end.

Hear me out, I'm afraid this season is going to burn too fast, as in they're throwing too much all at once.

They already used up 2 shows of the DATU (Disney Afternoon Television Universe) so far, and we are 3 episodes in.

And they showed alot more of F.O.W.L. when again, we are 3 episodes in.

Seasons 1 and 2 had a slow burn when it came to their plot Progression. Sort of like a candle.

They don't immediately show the season's Plot in the first episode of the season, besides a small little detail that sets up the season in the end. But they take some episodes to set up more of the story. And when it comes to DATU cameos they spaced them out, or in Darkwing Duck's Case make him a recurring Character.

Here, they just took some logs, coat them in gasoline, and lit it with a flamethrower. They are going a little too fast 3 episodes in.

But, then again, it could just be me.

Huey: Yeah something tells me you're over-thinking this.....Is Quarantine doing things to your brain?

Maybe, then again yesterday I listened to it's a small world on loop so what the heck do I know?

Louie: Why would you listen to that on loop?

I don't know. Still better than Baby Shark.

Huey: Sadly, he's not wrong.

Anyway, what did you guys think of the episode? Tell me in the comments, and I'll see you whenever I release the next review. Sorry for delays and sorry for delays to come in the future.....This might be the new normal for Ducktalk for a while.