Season 3 First Promo

As we are inching closer to season 3 we are anxious to get our First look into the New Season.......Thankfully Disney Released the First Promo TODAY!

And because i managed to forget about this til LONG after I posted the Premiere Date Chapter a Week ago :P

In My Defense I didn't mention it Originally because I honestly thought this was Fanart.

Glad to know I was Wrong because I kinda like some of the New Outfits.

I say Most for a few reasons.

One, Scrooge and Beakly's Outfits are updates from the Original Series. Not To Much of a Complaint there TBH.

Two, Donald is in his Iconic Light Blue Sailor Suit that, lets be honest, we've always associated with him since we were all little kids. Hell I'm 22, I'm Old But not that old, And that's usually the outfit i see him in whenever Donald comes to Mind.

Three, They Put Della in the Most Suburban MOM outfit Possible.....Think About It.

Four, The Triplets, Eh, they're new outfits are alright in my opinion, but. Why did they Swap Huey's Dad Hat for a Trucker one. Whenever I think of a Tween Male Cartoon Character who Wears a Trucker Hat my Mind usually goes towards this guy:

And Lastly, Webby, I don't Know why but I always associate Overalls and Shortalls as, "Clothes For Little Kids and Only For Little Kids

And Lastly, Webby, I don't Know why but I always associate Overalls and Shortalls as, "Clothes For Little Kids and Only For Little Kids." I'm sorry if I sound weird but those are clothes I usually find on Kids under the age of 5 and if I see anyone age 6 and Up wearing them it just feels weird.

Also I jokingly call them Pants you wear if you wanted to take a few extra steps before using the bathroom.

Speaking of Bathroom, is Huey still barricading himself in there?

Louie: Actually no....But what he is doing now is way weirder.

I'm afraid to ask but how weird?

Dewey: You ever heard of the Movie, "The Boy In The Plastic Bubble"?

Yeah?

Dewey: That!

*Huey walks in a Plastic Bubble*

Huey: Coronavirus Can't get me now!

Webby: Oh this is a new low and you used a Bucket as a toilet not that long ago!

Anyway! What do you guys think of the promo? Tell me in the comments and I will see yah next time!