Will Covid-19 Affect Season 3?

Normally I would Never Make My Books THIS Topical. The Closest I would Do is Mention Upcoming Movies or Something.

But, with the Way the world is Going, Time to break my rules.

I think We've all heard about the Ongoing Coronavirus Outbreak.

Public Places Like Schools, Amusement Parks, Museums, and Movie Theaters are shutting down for Weeks.

Upcoming Award Shows and Sporting Events are being Postponed to Late Summer/Early Fall.

And Its Only the 3rd Month of 2020!

Lets Not Forget People are Hoarding Toilet Paper and Hand Sanitizer!

And this is where its gets weird, I tend to be a bit of a Hypochondriac, and I am not THAT Concerned about it.

Louie: Huey on the Other hand, barricaded himself in the Bathroom.

Dewey: The Weird thing is he isn't even using the toilet, he's using a Home Improvement Store Bucket.

Webby: EWW!

TMI Guys!

But Now Comes the Big Question, Would the Pandemic affect the Upcoming Season 3 premiere?

I'm gonna go out on a Limb here and say.........No!

It won't Affect the Premiere but it might affect the rest of the season.

I think there is a Good amount of episodes already Produced and Ready to air when they do, Maybe the Entire season is Done but I'm 99% sure I am wrong.

Currently there are 7 Episodes Set to Air. I don't know how many Episodes season 3 will have, but, Due to the Pandemic, the rest of the season might get affected but since its Cable, they can just put the show on Hiatus until the Rest of the season is Finished up.

Huey (From Bathroom): THAT'S PROBABLY THE WAY TO GO!

Louie: WHY ARE YOU USING A BUCKET?!

HUEY: I AM NOT TRUSTING THAT TOILET SEAT! WHAT DO YOU THINK I WOULD DO WEAR A DIAPER?

Dewey: Oh That would be way Worse! And Would Make Less sense than your Predicament.

Webby: Even though we kinda look like we are already wearing them.....Oh Come On I can't be the only one who thinks that!

Anyway, on that incredibly weird note, thanks for reading everyone and until next time, Stay Safe Out There, Stay at Home if you can, and Remember to Wash Your Hands Regularly with Soap and Water!