Good News and Bad News

Here's the good news:

Ducktales Season 3 premieres April 4th.

YAY!

Now the bad news:

No It's not the Final Season, that would Possibly be Season 4 since disney has that 4 Seasons and You're done rule with most of It's Shows.

But, It's Even worse.....

It's Moving back to Disney XD.

BOO!

Why is it Moving back to Disney XD?

I don't know, maybe Disney is trying to revive the network as best as they could, even though the main reason Disney moved the Rest of Season 1 and the Entirety of Season 2 to Disney Channel was because of Disney XD's Declining Viewership.

It has been said that Episodes would premiere a week later on Disney Channel, and I am probably going to do that mostly because we are going to drop Disney XD soon to save money. So Don't Expect IMMEDIATE reviews to Come Out in the future.

Why Are they doing this? Like i said they might be trying to Revive the channel the best as they could, but, it isnt a good idea since No one is watching Disney XD anymore. In Fact Not Alot of People have Cable Anymore because of Streaming, which leads me into my next point.

Back in 2014, Disney moved all of the Currently Airing Cartoons from Disney Channel, which at that time was Phineas and Ferb, Wander over Yonder, and Gravity Falls, over to Disney XD.

That wasn't that good of a Move because at that time guess what Service was making it big in 2014?

Yeah, BAD TIMING!

And it's even WORSE timing now since Disney XD is on Life Support Now all due to people cutting cable for Streaming.

HECK, Disney is in the Streaming Game now with Disney+!

Whoever's Idea was this, I'm sorry but I hope you get fired.

I'm Not Saying it should move To Disney+, because most of their shows have 8-12 Episode Seasons and Ducktales has a 20 Episode Season, with Most Episodes aren't even Finished.

Honestly they should have kept it on Disney Channel. That Channel isn't going anywhere, in the US at least, sorry to all my Austrailian Readers.

But, Disney XD channels Across the world keep getting the channel shut down, why? No One is Watching it anymore, and Yet the US is Trying to Stay Alive.

Sorry, Couldn't resist.

I Hope this Doesn't hurt the Show THAT badly, if Anything Disney is going to use this like, "Want to watch the new Episode a Week Early? Then Watch it On Disney XD!" But, they know it will get much better viewership on Disney Channel since you don't have to Pay Extra for that since it's Basic Cable. And Basic Cable is Cheap, most of the time.

But, tell me what you guys think, Do you Think the move back is a good idea or a Bad Idea? Tell me in the comments.

And I'll See you next time.