Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks/Quack Pack Review!

Ducktales 6 MONTHS after Season 2 Finale:

PLAY DAH THEME SONG NOW!!!!!!

And Also, new Book Cover for Season 3!

Della's Part of the Cast Now So, WHY NOT?

Now This season I'm gonna Change things up on my end.

Instead of me giving a Watered down Synopsis of every episode, I'm Just gonna give you guys my Final Thought and Opinions on the episode instead.

Mainly because when I do it the old way i literally pause and unpause the show and it actually gets really annoying.

Challenge of The Senior Junior Woodchucks:

This was a Pretty great Season Opener.

Showed us that bird I forgot the name to, if anyone in the comments knows what I'm talking about Please write it down because, I am not that good with names. Isn't that right Potatoes?

Huey: It's Huey.

Dewey: Dewey!

Louie: Louie!

Webby: Webby! And You know are Names by heart!

Okay I'm not good with new character names! I'm not perfect.

Anyway, I especially love the ending with the Journal showing off ALL THE NEW MYSTERIES YET TO BE SOLVED.

And the Secret Society from the end of season 2? Well, let's just say THE HUNT IS ON!

Quack Pack:

This is EASILY the most Surreal Episode of the show.

So Much in Jokes about Sitcoms, more specifically, 90's ABC TGIF-Era Sitcoms like Full House, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and Family Matters. Speaking of the Latter, one of the episode's Guest Stars was a star on that show.....the downside, it was.....

Sorry I reminded you of Urkel

Huey: I thought most of the readers of this book are Still kids?

Nick @ Nite!

Huey: Oh.....That Surprisingly answers alot in a way.

And before any of you guys/gals/non-binary ask what the heck I'm talking about, just google Family Matters, I don't have all day.

But on the bright side, there was one character in the 90's The guy that played Urkel is also known for:

So in a way this episode had 2 Sonic the Hedgehogs.

Dewey: Who's the other one?

You Dewey, even though I have yet to see the new Sonic Movie. But My excuse is I don't have $20 in my Google Play Account, and I'm just waiting for a Redbox Release.

And Speaking of Guest Stars, Bill Farmer dropped by and, well lets just say, HYUCK!

And remember when I ask if there was Something wrong with Donald's Voice?

Well, Don Cheadle Returned as Donald's "Normal," voice from the Season 1 finale.

I would question how they got Him to do Donald again but then I remembered:

1) It's Disney, they have a crud-ton of money.

2) They probably have his number on speed dial because HE'S FREAKING WAR MACHINE FROM THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, what did i think of the episode?

Honestly, this pretty much became my new Favorite Episode of the Show.

But, That is probably because, FREAKING GOOFY SHOWED UP!

Louie: WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

BECAUSE I CAN!

Webby: Okay even I saw that response coming.

Plus, as much as I love Ducktales, I have a bit more attachment to Goof Troop because I loved watching that show on vhs as a little kid......I admit I'm old enough to know what a VHS is.

And its because of Goofy I don't see the following as a coincidence.

Season 3 Premiered Literally 3 days before The 25th Anniversary of, "A Goofy Movie," and there were TONS of references to that movie in the episode, even mentioning Max's Girlfriend Roxanne.

Webby: I'm Surprised they didn't show up.

Dewey: Maybe all they want to do is party all night.

Huey *With Drums*: *Rimshot* You referenced the song not me!

Louie: Well she never gonna love yah so it's alright.

Huey: Okay I know you're referencing it too but I never met Roxanne anyway.

And just like that this chapter has a Crap load of References like the episode.

Well, tell me what you guys think of the episode in the comments.

And until next time....

Sorry, just REALLY wanted to drop the Other Powerline song that has yet to be featured on the show.