Chapter Forty-Four

Chapter Song: Grand Theft Autumn/ Where is Your Boy- Fall Out Boy

((I know I said that Andy's birthday was in feburary but i'm changing it to may which that's where the story is right now))

Andy

"Andy, babe wake up." I hear. I don't know what time it is but I know it's early. I want to press my snooze, but I know that it's not my alarm that's waking me up.

"Luke go away." I say and roll over, trying to see if he will stop bothering me. It doesn't work because he just lays right next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I didn't know why he wasn't in bed before this but I think I can smell come sort of food so that's probably it.

"Why would I go away, you do know it's your birthday?" He asks. I pause. Shit, well I guess I forgot my own birthday. It was May 22nd, and that meant it was my birthday. It also had been weeks since the whole family dinner thing. Luke had not talked to his brothers since, and think he was just avoiding his mom's house all together. That also meant that he had been staying here, which I think he just considering this his house anyways.

I sat up, trying to figure out where the smell of food was coming from. "Yeah, I kind of forgot about it." I smiled slightly. My birthdays in the past had been boring and not fun usually, so I found it the best just to ignore the day all together.

"You forgot your birthday?" He aks confused. He stand ups, revealing he was only wearing some boxers. I didn't even try not to stare, it couldn't help but look at his tattoos and toned body. He smirks, knowing that my eyes were on him. He makes his way over to the side table and grabs a tray that had food on it. "How do you forget your birthday?"

"It's not hard, I never really celebrated it before." I shrugged, I didn't know what the big deal was. It was just a normal day, but it just so happened that I turned one year older.

He hands the tray to me, which contained some bacon, eggs and toast. "Well, this year is going to be different." He says, sitting down next to me, grabbing some bacon. I didn't mind, he was the one who made it for me.

"Please don't make a big deal out of it," I say. I didn't want him to be one of those guys who thought that the only way to make me happy was to get me an expensive gift. I didn't want anything, I just wanted to be with him. I take a bite of eggs and they were surprisingly good. "You made this?"

"Just let me take you out tonight, that will be it." I nod at him, I wouldn't mind just some dinner and a nice evening. "And yes, I made this. Are you doubting my skills?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Never," I say and give him a kiss on his cheek. I really did appreciate him doing this for me, even though he didn't need to.

"So you have class today which I'll take you, and then I'm going to pick you up and we'll go out." He tells me. I didn't argue, I hated skipping class. Luke knew that so he didn't even suggest me skipping. Today was an important day because our finals were arriving quickly so I needed as much information as possible.

"Okay, let me get ready." I say and go to the bathroom.

"Any chances I could join you?" He shouts, I roll my eyes, but consider it. I would let him, but I did have classes to go to, and I didn't want to be late. And knowing Luke he would definitely make me late.

"Try again next time." I say and I can just hear Luke's groan as I shut the bathroom door.

-

After my classes, I make my way out the doors of the school. They were very long and boring like usual but worth it. I was a little tired from learning in general so I was going to try to convince Luke that we should stay in tonight, but that might be a little hard. Ashley, Layla, Gage and Oliver had all made me a cake that said 'Happy Birthday Andy!' on it and gave it to me before I left. I thought the gesture was nice but I was surprised they even remembered it.