Chapter Eleven

(IMPORTANT: The chapters have switched off every other with P.O.V's between Luke and Andy, but now it might be more random fyi :)

------------

Chapter Song: Snap Out Of It- Arctic Monkeys

Luke

We had pulled up to something that had looks like a storage building, nothing really to it or nothing exciting. I am now regretting even coming here. I am still a bit on edge and recovering from my attack, but the headache and my shaking has basically has stopped. I just need something to take everything off of my mind, even if it's a fucking storage building.

Austin gets out of the car and walks to the side of the building. I follow him, because I didn't know what else to do with myself. He seems to know exactly where we are going.

"Come on," He tells me. I am walking right behind him. He comes up to the side and stands next to it, looking down on what seems to be a black square board, He bends down and grabs a handle that I hadn't noticed before then. Its a door, I guess. This seems a little sketchy, but I don't question it.

"Just follow me and don't say anything," Austin finally gives me some sort of guidance. I follow him down the steps the door had opened too. The room we get into is dark and musky, there is no light except for a window, light shines through from the room on the other side. Austin opens the window and motions me to go through.

I jump down from the slim window, it seems like a lot of work for a place like this. My eyes search the room. There are many people here, but the place itself look like a run down bar, inside a cave area. The walls are dirt and probably was not made for having gatherings. The air smells like dirt, alcohol and weed. People come from everywhere and pass us by like we've been there a hundred times.

Austin starts forward first and I step into line with his feet, he lead me to the biggest area. It's open but it has the most people in it. There is a crowd formed infront of us, and they are all yelling and screaming at something in the middle, but I can't see through the wall.

"What is this place?" I wonder, I have never seen anything like it, I could have walking passed the building so many times and not ever come across this. I just wonder how Austin knows this place.

"A fight club, you come here, drink, smoke and fight. If you win you get money." Austin tells me. That would explain why everyone was circled around something, or some people. " I thought this might be a good thing for you right now."

"Wait you want me to fight?" I've been a few fights before, but they haven't been fist fights or anything brutal like this place is. I don't know whether or not I would survive a place like this. I would consider it though, like Austin had said, it might be good for me.

"Only if you think you can, which I've seen your angry and this could be good for it." He states, shrugging like it's no big deal, but I can't help but get a little nervous. I can't get nervous, not in this place. I need to clear all the thoughts from my mind.

I can't help but ask, "How do you know this place?"

"I know of few people." He doesn't expand.

"Like who?"

Before he even gets a chance to answer, all the screaming gets louder as someone is trying to get through the massive crowd of people. The people who were close to the middle push back, sending everyone else with them. It's a huge mess, yet some one emerges from the crowd. He is bloody and bruised in his face, and his knuckles are swollen and cut open. I look towards the middle again and the man who must've beaten this guy in front of us, is there with one hand being held in the air, indicating his victory. I feel bad for the guy who is beaten, but I can't really do anything about it.