Chapter Seven

Chapter Song: All Fall Down- OneRepublic

Andy

"You have got to be kidding me!" I laugh "You did not eat glue!" I almost start crying from the laughter, Michael and I are having dinner at a fancy restaurant and he is telling me a story about how he ate glue.

"I was 5! I didn't know what it was, and I was a curious person." He replies and laughs with me too.

This was our fourth or fifth date, I wasn't sure but after he asked me out the first time, we ended going on even more dates. Our first date was amazing, he is a great person and kept me laughing the entire time, which I appreciate, I don't enjoy boring people. He took me home afterward but only kissed my cheek, I think he knew that I didn't want to rush anything.

By the third date, I ended up kissing him first because I couldn't want any longer. He was surprised I think but kissed me back. I was being more bold and out there recently and I liked that and i think it was because of Michael. I really did like Michael, at first I thought I didn't, but he proved to be a guy I would like to date, but nothing is official yet.

I was hoping sometime soon he would ask me, because I didn't want to ask him myself. I wanted him to make the first moves at least half the time. I had a feeling tonight might be the night though, he has been dropping hints all night about him being my boyfriend. I blushed but didn't say anything about it. Our meal was basically over so we would be heading home soon.

"Well Michael, just so you know I don't like people who eat glue for breakfast." I tell him jokingly.

He shakes his head, "I shouldn't have told you that. If I said that I only eat cereal for breakfast would you like me then?" He uses his puppy face against me.

"That damn puppy face Michael, you know I can't say no."

"So you do like me?" I blush

"I didn't say that did I?" I try to steer away from the question.

"You didn't but you implied it." He smirks.

"Well, here comes our bill." They waitress comes with the bill and Michael snatches it up before I had a chance. I don't say anything because every other time I even try to suggest paying for us, he ignores me or argues until he wins.

"Come on lets go," He stands up and holds his hand out for me to grab. I take it graciously and we make our way out to the car. Once we get in, there is a silence that surrounds us, a nice one in a way, not awkward. He takes his chance to put some music on, The 1975 fill the silence. I shouldn't be surprised, this is basically his and his band's favorite band, they are always play it. I don't complain because I enjoy it too.

After awhile of driving, I feel his hand go onto my own and I look at him, he is smirking. It was a cute gesture, I intertwine our fingers and now he looks at me and I give him a sweet smile, he smiles back.

"I know you like me, why don't you admit it?" He says suddenly. We are now in the front of my apartment building, and he has parked the car.

"Because.." I look for an excuse, but I end up doing something really stupid, "Catch me if you can!" I release his hand and open his car door and sprint to the elevators to go up to my floor, I laugh as I see him not getting in the elevator by a second. I get to my floor and don't see him anywhere, I run to my door room anyways.

I almost get my key to open the door but I feel a hot breath on my neck, that sends me shivers. "You shouldn't have done that Andy." He grabs my hand to spin me towards him. His lips inches from mine. This obviously isn't the first time we have done this but I get nervous every time.