Chapter Four

Chapter Song: Amnesia- 5 Seconds of Summer

Luke

After waiting for Michael and Andy to come back into the room for 20 minutes, I start to get a little impatient. Andy ran off so quickly no one knew what happened, she left in the middle of the song. Rude, you could say, but she looked very upset and I'm pretty positive she was crying. After we finished, Michael ran from the room to talk to her. Not that I really care, he's probably just trying to get in her pants. Been there done that.

Right now, I'm sitting in the practice room with Ashton and Riley giggling every fucking second over something they just joked about and I'm also with Calum. Who I have yet to talk to, he's playing the guitar very loudly, this whole place is pissing me off.

Just as I was about to get up and leave this shit place, Michael and Andy walk back into the room. Andy is no longer crying and she is actually laughing. That is the first time that has ever happened. Michael is smiling at her so big, it makes me want to punch him. Andy is smiling back not even noticing anyone else in the room.

I've had enough, "Well are you going to tell us why you ran out of the room crying, or are you going to look at Michael like he just saved your life or some shit." I say.

"Luke can you just go 5 minutes without being a douchebag?" Ashton asks me.

I laugh, "Okay voice of reason, I'm sure you want to know too." I reply.

Ashton sighs, "I would have put it a little nicer, but yes," He walks up to Andy and asks her, "What happened babe? We got worried." Ashton asks Andy.

Andy puts a little smile on her face, "It's okay Ashton, I'm fine. That song just means a lot to means a lot to me, I got a little to caught up in it. And Luke, Michael just made me feel better that's all. You guys were amazing I have to say." She did a complete 180 since when she first got here.

She then looked at me, and I did not see the girl I met at the concert or the one who had insulted me when she walked through Ashton's door. I saw a sensitive girl, someone who would never call anyone a pussy or hurt anyone's feeling.

I just kind of stared back, surprised. I have only known her for 24 hours and she has already made me feel like I've known her for months or years even. I had no idea why that song would make her so emotional, but I know that, that is one thing we have in common. That song also makes me emotional, when I looked at her, it seemed like I knew exactly what she went through, even though I know nothing at all.

She broke her gaze on me when Michael had grabbed her hand and taken her in for a hug. I then felt stupid for even thinking the things I did, she was a bitch and we did not get along. I don't even know why I was still here. I started towards the door.

I looked to Andy right before I walked through the door, she was still hugging Michael but she looked up at me, and her eyes felt like a magnet. I could just stare at her forever. But I realized she is hugging my bandmate and she hates me. I rushed out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I heard Calum say.

I don't respond, I just rush out the front door and go to my car. This is the second time this has happened today, it's because of this band I know it. It's not the same as it used to be and I know that, but I am too stubborn to admit that it was because of me.

I speed down the road driving away from all the problems I need to fix. Andy is a prime example, I don't know what happened back there, but I do know that Michael somehow transformed her. How he did that I'm not sure, even when I said something insulting to her, she replied in a pleasant manner and that is the first time that has happened.