"Hi."

"I want to say sorry for slapping you the other day." She says as i climb the highstool and open the drawer above the counter.

"Kay."

"I'm sorry what Keith almost did to you. You didn't deserve that." She says. "How are you feeling. Is your ribs okay?" She pokes my rib hard and I flinch looking down at her in disbelif, not missing the smirk that appeared.

"Fuck off." I snap and her eyes flash with shock before anger replaces it.

"How dare you talk to me like that after all i did for you!" She yells.

Stupid bitch.

I pull out a crisp packet and jump off the chair. Heading towards the door.

"Dont walk away from me. You selfish brat, i gave you a home to live in. Food to eat and this is how you act all because your hooking up with--"

"Yes." I slam the door shut, rubbing my rib feeling a sizzle of pain as I continue to walk when suddenly I bang into a chest stumbling back.

"Oops, sorry hun." Dad takes a step back smiling at me but narrows his eyes. "Anything happened?" His gaze flickers to the door where mum is in.

"No, im just going out in a bit." I open the crisp packet popping a few in my mouth. "So excuse me please."

"Does Killian know?"

I grit my teeth. "He isn't my dad."

"But he is your owner." He smirks.

"Eat my shit." I snap and his eyes flash with anger.

"Whats going on?" Killian comes out of the room slipping his phone into his pocket, his eyes landing on me.

"Lets go." I walk to him grabbing his hand and walking to the door pulling him with me as I open the door exiting the house.

"Uh.. Love?"

"We have to get sweets. Where's your car?" I look around the curbs.

"In the garage." He lets go of my hand, heading towards it and clicking some buttons. It begins to slide open as i walk and stop aside him.

My eyes widen at the largeness of the garage. Three cars inside and.. woah is that a motorbike?

"C'mon." He goes inside walking towards his black car, opening the door

"Wait. Dont you want to go on that one?" I point at the motorbike walking towards it. I hear the door of his car shut as his steps follow me.

"You wanna go on that?" He stops next to me raising a brow.

"Yeah." I nod. "Lets go on it."

"You sure? Its a bit fast."

"Yes! I want to go on it." I step on the leverage, feeling his hand come over the either side of my waist, balancing me on the seat.

"I'm sitting at the front." I say.

"Whatever." I feel his front touch my back as he swiftly sits behind me.

"You wanna turn around?"

"Ok." I shuffle around, wrapping my around his waist.

He leans forward slightly, and I feel the motorbike jerk to life.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say excitedly, tightening my hands around him.

~~

NO!" I scream, my hair whipping behind me as the force tries to throw me off the bike. This was a bad idea.

"PLEASE KILLIAN MAKE IT STOP!" I sob, my hands scrunching his shirt as i tighten my grip.