Chapter 28

Layla's POV

"Shut up Donald." I glare at him.

"She was blushing and everything." He blabs on to Kaleb and Cara.

Cara shrieks, jumping off the coach, and Kaleb chuckles.

"My girl finally has a crush! Who is it Layla. Who is it?!" She squeals, charging towards me.

I take steps back, lifting my hands up. "I do not have a crush." I state firmly, glaring at Kaleb and Donald then back at Cara.

She leans over to my ear. "Have you secretly met up with Killian?" She whispers.

I roll my eyes. "You wish." I walk away.

"Bummer." She sulks. "Who is it?"

"Donalds butt."

His cheeks flame red and he huffs. "She was staring out the window and-"

"Donald!" I charge at him. He gulps, taking steps back and lifts his hands up. "Okay okay!" He surrenders and I stop, still glaring.

"I don't like anyone." I state once more, before exiting the room.

"She so does." Donald mutters, after I've left the room.

"I'm going to find out who."

I growl, before thumping up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~
"I'm going out." I state, pulling my boots on. It's 4pm and I'm desperate for some rainbow drops. Cara, Kaleb and Donald are all watching a movie on Netflix.

"Where?" Donald asks, half-heartedly, zoned onto the movie.

"Shops." I pull the door open and get out, not waiting for a response.

I shut the door, and decide to walk instead of taking Donald's car. The nearest market is just a five minute walk.

I arrive and just when I'm about to walk inside the market, three bulky blokes suddenly step in front of me.

I blow out a breath of annoyance, glaring up at them. The middle one-the most bulkiest- has a devilish grin on his lips and I roll my eyes.

"Could you move please." My voice comes out harsh.

He takes a step forward, chuckling and exchanging looks with the buffalos next to him, who smirk back, licking their lips.

They look back at me and the guy finally speaks. "Do you know who I am?" His deep slurry words make me cringe.

I widen my eyes, and snap my fingers. "OHHHHH."

He smirks, satisfied.

"You're that buffalo that charged at me from the zoo, right?!" I exclaim and his nostrils flair.

"Oh, shit. I'm wearing red socks. No wonder you're so grumpy!" I lean down, pulling my jeans down a little.

"There. Now bye-bye." I wave, walking around him.

But then my arm harshly gets pulled back to the buffalo and I let out a grunt.

"Bitch! Get off!" I yell, he tighten his hold and begins to drag me away from the market.

"You'll pay for that, you cheeky little brat." He growls, the other guy grabs my other arm, while the others are behind us.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME!" I scream, a hard punch lands on my jaw, whipping my head back. Fuck!

I blink the tears away and glare at him. He smirks, chuckling darkly. "We're going to have so much fun with you." He mutters and I sneer in disgust, immediately getting the message.