Chapter 62

Layla's POV

As soon as his electrifying lips met mine, a dozen fireworks exploded inside my body. My eyes fell closed as I reach my hand forward, placing it against his muscley arm, while the other begins to play with the silver chain around his neck. His lips were soft against mine, tasting like peppermint, the cold ring on his lip pressing deeper into mine, causing a small moan to release from me.

He groans, his hand tightening around my jaw, tilting it higher and just as quick as he started the kiss, his lips begin to move faster against mine, causing more tingles to spread through my body. I try hard to keep up with his fast pace, but fail as I quickly become breathless. Im not as experienced as Killian is.

A few seconds later, I pull away, panting hard, my heart beating fast as I feel him chuckle against my lips.

"I-I'm sorry." I stammer, my cheeks flushing red.

"For what?" He brushes his thumb against my lips, his dark eyes staring through mine.

"I'm not a very good k-kisser." I state, my eyes dropping to his swollen lips.

He scoffs in response, bending down and claiming my lips again, kissing me slowly this time. Many seconds later I pull away again, giving him a smile as he returns it.

"You're fine." His voice comes out husky, as he tucks a strand under my ear, before leaning down and putting his face into the crook of my neck, his manly scent entering my nose.

I wrap my arms around him, a smile on my face but that soon fades as thoughts of my friends flood through my mind.

Will this even work out?

A few minutes later I decide to break the silence.

"Killian?" I call him, my voice quiet and he hums in response.

"D-Do you think this is right?" I stammer, as he lifts his head up, staring at me with a brow raised.

"You're a gang leader and..." I trail off as he blows out a breath.

"Don't worry about it." He just shrugs it off, and I frown.

"But–"

"No butts." He cuts me off firmly and I remain quiet, nodding.

After a while of silence he lets out a sigh, running his hand roughly through his hair. "You should get to bed, it's getting late." He then stands to his feet, pulling me up with him.

I nod in response, my gaze dropping to his oversized shirt I'm wearing.

"Uh, do you want your shirt back?" I look up at him again, gripping the hem of the shirt.

He smiles in response. "Keep it." He bends down, pecking my lips, before turning and heading to his bathroom.

I sigh, making my way to the door and opening it, but stop when a figures stood infront of me.

I glance up at the tall figure meet Nicole's cold gaze.

"Hi.." I look at her confused. Has she been there this whole time?

"Hey, hun." She smirks at me. "Where's Killian?"

"In the bathroom, why?"

"Did I interrupt something?" She tilts her head as she looks me up and down. "Why are you wearing his shirt?"