She clears her throat, looking back at me and smiling. "Cara bought it for me."

"Yeah?" I put my face into her neck, breathing her in as I feel her nod against my cheek.

"She bought it two months ago, shall I tell you why?"

"Sure." I respond as she quickly begins to tell me one of her weird life stories. That I didn't mind at all.

Mike's POV
(CRUDE LANGUAGE COMING UP)

I stare at Killian and that little chic Layla, as they laugh together, which was making me fucking sick.

He looked like a puppy, as he gazed down at her his eyes filled with adoration, that fucking pussy.

I knew it should've been me running his father's business after he had died. He was never cut out for this shit and this just proved it.

He was definitely going to ruin our business if he kept going like that.

"Earth to Mike.." I hear a drawry voice, and I turn my gaze towards Nicole.

"What's bothering you?" She smirks, glancing at what I was looking at.

"Oh her." She chuckles, her eyes slitting. "She's turning him into a right pussy. Look how disgusting he's acting with her. He was never like that with me." she says and I grunt in response.

She and Killian used to have a thing going on but nothing serious a few years ago.

"Yeah, man. She's a fucking twig. No curves what's so ever. Makes me sick just looking at her." I cringe at her body, honestly don't know what he sees in her.

She feign gags. "Tell me about it." She turns to me. Nicole is a very attractive woman. With a very curvy body. She's much sexier then that ugly bitch.

"I have a plan." I smirk at her. And after a while she catches on, a sinister smirk appearing on her face.

"Let's do it." She smirks.

Layla's POV

"you got any chocolates?" I shove my hand into the inside of his pocket, leaning upwards, while he was too busy focused on his phone.

"Nah, you ate them all already." he mutters, as he continues tapping away.

I narrow my eyes. "I did not." I put my hand in the bottom front of his blazer, pulling some random stuff out and groan.

"I'll be back." I get off him, pulling my dress down as i make my way to the door. I exit while hearing chuckles behind me and i frown. I close the door and stay on my spot.

"Its funny how she thinks she looks so good with that dress. It just makes her look more like a stick." I hear a hushed whispered voice, that sounds like Mike. My cheeks flush red at his cruel words as i look down at my clothes.

"Seriously though." I hear Nicoles feminine voice. "Ive known Killian all my life to see that hes more into tall curvy girls. Not short sticks. I mean literally theres nothing likable about that girl. Shes so annoying and acts like a fucking clingy baby around Killian." She chuckles nastilly. "It makes me wonder does he really like her? Maybe hes only being nice so she could just stop whining and forget about her friends. Theyre the main threat to him afterall.''

"He's a good actor though." Mike chuckles. "So when shall we carry out the plan?" His voice goes quieter.

"I dont know. In a couple of months?"

I stop listening after and slowly head to the kitchen. I know its not true but i cant help to be hurt by their cruel words.

I go inside and head at the end. My eyes meeting mums who stood there staring at me. "Hey sweetie." She smiles.