It's my introduction I should be saying it.

"Thanks Ryder but I can handle them myself." I smile at him, getting up off the chair and standing.

I look around the room for a moment, seeing all the disapproving stares.

Hmm, so they don't like me?

Interesting.

"So what do you all think of me? I want a honest answer." I stare at all the boys in the room. As my eyes meet them they move their gaze, shifting around uncomfortably.

I finally meet Ethan's eyes and find him glaring at me.

"Yes Ethan?" I ask.

He clenches his jaw.

"I think you're wasting our time." His glare intensifies.

"How?" I say, slightly grinning.

"You're not meant for this kind of life. You were probably raised in a nice house with both your parents spoiling you, giving you everything you wanted. You saw Ryder and thought you wanted him too and for some reason he took you. Now you're playing around with the idea of leading us. I won't be lead by some selfish little girl who doesn't understand half of what she's getting into!" He's standing at this point and breathing heavily.

My grin widens and I can't help the laughter that bubbles up and escapes me.

I'm fucking fuming.

Ethan looks at me with hatered.

I step closer to him with a smile on my face still.

"See! You don't take this seriously and its going to get you and us kil--" I grab his face, bringing my hand under his jaw and squeezing tightly.

The smile on my face disappears.

"I don't have to tell you anything about myself. I don't even have to be here. But out of the goodness in my heart I decided I would protect you all and you spitting words out about how you think my life was and who you think I am, when you know absolutely nothing about me, makes me think. It makes me think of how amusing and ironic life is." I drop his jaw.

"I'm not here to be your friend. If anyone has anything else to say please say it."

"You're not fit for our leader!" A random voice rings out in the back. Shouts of agreement follow and I stare back at the group.

"Then who the fuck is? Tell who is and I promise I won't even look back when I leave."

The crowd quickly falls quiet.

"Exactly. I'm not asking you to accept me right away. How could I? None of you know who I am." I shoot a look at Ethan saying this line.

"I know I must look like a random woman who's come to steal away all your King's attention and yeah I am. But I'm also here to train you and make you guys stronger. Simple."

"How?" Finally Lucas says something, his silence was throwing me off.

I blink at him and think for a moment.

I guess we can have a little show and tell...

"Anyone of you who think they can take me on, and win in a fight come here."

They all move forward, but Caleb getting up has them all moving back again.

I nod.

"Come at me." I smirk.

He stares at me.

I blink and all of a sudden his fist appears out of nowhere, heading towards my face.

I dodge it, coming up under his arm and throwing him over my shoulder, on to the ground. I turn, crouching right in front of him, putting my hand to his throat.

If this was a real fight, he would've died.

A couple gasps echo through the silence and Caleb lies stunned on his back.

He seems shocked and so do the boys standing.

"Anyone else?" I wait, but this time no one moves forward. I stand up, brushing off my knees.

Caleb gets up and sits on the floor, still seeming shocked.

"Any complaints about me?" No one responds. I look Ethan directly in his eyes and see the conflict in them. The confusion.

I scoff.

I would've done this earlier if I knew this is all it would take.

"Alright then see you guys in a couple days for training." I wave and head up towards my room, winking once at Ryder.

He looks at me intensely and I shake my head. A small grin makes it's way to my lips.

That was tiring. I'm gonna take a nap.

Ryder

That's why she's mine.

I look around at all my home based members and chuckle.

"Where'd you find her?" Caleb asks still staring into nothing.

"That's the most you've ever said to me and you don't have to know." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Oh and by the way if anyone still can't accept her I suggest you get out cause if you don't want her, you don't get me. Also, she's mine I don't want any of your eyes on her or else I'll kill you. Understand?"

They all nod.

Even Ethan.

"Now leave." They all file out and my 3 in charge come up to me.

"How'd you get her to agree to be Queen?" Lucas asks.

I shrug.

"Lucky I guess." I say.

The way she handled all the boys remarks and shit... She's a born leader. I just gave her a position to lead. Plus she looked so sexy doing it. Damn, she looked so good. Fuck, I want her right now.

"Stop asking questions about her. You're going to get me mad. Oh and Ethan, I don't ever want to hear you disrespecting her like that, ever again. I can and will replace you if you get on her bad side." I glare at him as he sucks his teeth but nods.

"She fits you." He says, avoiding eye contact.

"Perfectly." I respond, smiling to myself.

"Whipped!" Lucas shouts.

I chuckle. I am. I really am.

A smile spreads on my face.

And I haven't felt this good in so long.
______________________________________

11/22/18

54.9k

1,568 words. That's the most I've ever written for a chapter

Thanks sooooooo much for all the support.

#72 in romance I'm going crazyyyy. Thanks sooo much guys love u all.

Happy Thanksgiving. <3 <3 <3

Ciao.