"And this check here shows how much I appreciate your work. I'll email you my listing and the info for my business account you'll use that to buy whatever you need ."

A drive thru visit to chick-fil-a and ten songs into my night off playlist later I'm pulling to Chase house. He picked up gabby when he got Hope offering to keep her until I was finished. I could hear the girls from behind the door before I even knocked.

Chase answered the door with a feather scarf around his neck and glitter shadow on his eyes what looked to be blush on his cheeks and more glitter on his lips.

"Oh my gosh...who is your make up artist I have to have that number!"

He smirked flipping the scarf. "I don't share my beauty secrets."

Laughing I walked in seeing the girls dancing in front of the tv. "Shake it off shake it off!" Their favorite movie "Sing" was playing.

"They don't even notice me standing here food and all." Shaking my head I follow chase to the kitchen where he's wiping off his face. "You look beautiful."

Chuckling he waves my comment off. "How'd the showing go?"

"Great they bought it on the spot." My little happy dance made him smile.

Coming around he lifts me up kissing me palming my ass. "That's my girl. I'm proud of you babe."

"Thank you babyyyyy." I giggle at his lips tickling my neck. "Stop it!"

Letting me down he cups my face. It felt like his eyes saw right threw me. I could feel my face heating up the longer he looked at me.

"You are so beautiful."

"Boy you better stop while your ahead." I break away opening my food.

"And why is that?" He sneaks up pressing up against me.

"Because I'd drop my panties for you in a hot second but...you not ready for that just yet." I smirk at his chuckle.

"I thought you would say something about the girls being in the next room. But to be honest babygirl...I'd say you were the one not prepared for what it is I have to offer."

His words brush over my skin followed with his chilling tongue. My body shivers feeling his hands accessing my waist.

"Baby I'm warning you." We both laugh before sharing a quick kiss.

Now I know none of this is of any type of shock to anyone so no need to get into the how what where and when. Just know we are keeping this low and slow. We are gonna get through this court shit first and then focus on our relationship.

We did have our first date not to long ago and had the girls with us. It was the cutest sweetest night. I got gabby all cute even put some gloss on her. Chase brought us both and hope flowers. I can really see things going far with us.

"So uh I got the call today. The court date is next weekend. I've told both you're mother and Winter they will be our witnesses. We've got the text messages and voice mails if needed and you've been practicing keeping calm and collected if you are to be called on the stand right?"

"Yes. I still have this feeling he's gonna do something sneaky." Sighing I sip on my drink hoping up on the counter top. "Chase you have to promise me we will win this. This is my all on the line here....I can't lose her."

"And I promised you won't right? You gotta think positive babe I want this just as much as you do. But I need you to be relaxed and prepared as much as you can for whatever is brought up."

I'm just ready to finally get all of this over with. To think I actually wanted Gabe to be in her life it was coming from the right place in my heart. This was a moment of just have to ignore my heart and give full attention to my mind. It's no doubt in me knowing Gabe is not capable of taking care of my child and for damn sure not without my help. I tried to get him involved well before she was even born but he always pushed me away or accused me of putting someone else child on him.

I've made the mistake of leaving my child in his hands and it was the biggest mistake. Now I know better.

Chase

The girls and Tammy had tired themselves out a little early

The girls and Tammy had tired themselves out a little early. It was somewhere between high school musical and camp rock 2 they just fell out on the floor. It was adorable.

I picked them each up taking them to their beds. Since Tammy isn't able to say rather she'd like to be in my bed with me I decided to place her in my spare bedroom. I wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable. I wasn't tired as of yet so I stayed up doing more planning for this court date. Around maybe two I had tired myself out. Making sure everything was turned off and locked up I went to take a quick shower.

While under the steaming water I just got to thinking. How would my life had turned out if I wasn't a lawyer? What if my father was still here? There is so much I wish I could talk to him about. It's the worst feeling in the world having to bury a parent. When that specific parent is undoubtably your favorite it hurts a little more. April hasn't called or stopped by since her blow up. Hope doesn't even seem to be that bothered. Me giving her the privilege to still be a mother after what she pulled was the kind thing to do. I'll admit I knew I shouldn't have but at the same time I didn't want Hope to not know her mother.

Tammy....oh Tammy. She has truly captured my attention. Our relationship is blossoming beautifully. After all this is done and over with I plan to have her and I spend much needed alone time. It's already planned out to every detail I just hope it goes as well as I want. She's taken a very strong and powerful hold on me I just know we will be in this for the long run.

Before heading to bed I went to get a cold bottle of water I like to feel a little chill going through me before I sleep. Peaking in on Tammy she was still sleeping peacefully.

"Mommy...mommy?" Gabby came out Hope's room rubbing hers. "Mommy!?"

"Hey hey shhhhh." See me she stopped. "What's wrong sweetheart?"

"I had a bad dream with big scary monsters." She whines running into my legs. "They gonna get me!"

"Ok ok shhhhh it's ok look you're ok I got you no monster gonna get you."

Picking her up I just do what helps calm Hope down. Some pats on the back smooth calming words a little tickling to get some laughs.

"Mommy said if I'm good for Christmas I can get a bike!"

"Really!? Aw man that is so cool maybe I'll get Hope a bike to." She gasp.

"Then we can be bike best friends."

"Yes so I guess that what I'll get her oh but it's a secret she can't know what I'm asking Santa to get her so remember don't tell her." We talked a little more before I was able to get her to go back to sleep. I quickly check on Hope before leaving out their room.

Closing their door I'm on my way back to mine when my name is called. Tammy comes out sniffing wiping under her eyes.

"I have never seen that in person...a dad a real life dad." She smiled rubbing her arm. "You know I never had my dad and I wanted so bad for gabby to have everything that I didn't. A man to protect her in ways I couldn't or teach her things I can't. Even if I try my hardest...parenting takes two for a reason and that was one. You are so amazing Chase I honestly feel like I don't deserve you."

She met me half way wrapping around me. Rubbing her back I kiss her neck. "I'm only doing what I can gabby has basically become my second daughter."

"I appreciate everything you do for us because you don't have to. I'm just I guess overwhelmed with emotions because I've witnessed a father and not on tv. You don't know how jealous I was of Hillary and Ashley...they had everything in my eyes. I really wanna thank you Chase."