I smiled walking out the door "You do too"

I heard him mumbling as he walked behind me. I'm sure it was somebody about my ass. He open the car door for me and then got in on his side. He drove off.

"So where we going?" I asked

He looked at me and flashed me a smile "Just sit back and you'll see"

Within 20 minutes we were parked at my favorite restaurant.

"Zora's!" I got excited "I love this place"

He got out opening my car door "So I've heard"

We walked inside and went straight to the Maître d'

"I got a reservation for two under Johnson" he spoke

The man smiled grabbing two menus and leading us to our booth. I looked around, everything about this beautiful restaurant just made me happy.

 I looked around, everything about this beautiful restaurant just made me happy

The pink decor was just one of my many reasons for loving it.

"Hi! I'm Sid, I'll be your waitress for the night. What would you all like to drink?" A waitress came up and asked us

"Just a water with lemon please" i ordered

"Letmme get uh sweet tea" Rashad said "Please"

I giggled at his hood self trynna be mannerly.

"I'll be right back with those and whenever your ready I'll take you alls order" She smiled at us before walking away

I looked at Rashad "What you know bout Zora's?"

He laughed "I'on know nothing. I just wanted to take you somewhere you'd like so i asked Jessi and she directed me here"

I laughed. That Jessi she always knew exactly what to tell niggas.

"The food is amazing" i went on about the place "And it's so pretty" i looked around the restaurant taking it all in

"Not too much prettier than what I'm lookin at"

My eyes instantly went to him and he was staring directly at me. I blushed picking up my menu scanning it.

"What you gonna get? Since this yo spot, what's good on the menu?" He asked

"Everything" i said giggling