1.

Demi Mawby as Cordelia Laughlin
Ryan Kolton as Theodore Archibald
Elijah Hibbs as Jakob Archibald

-----------------------------------
Lia's POV-

I stood in front of my mirror just mesmerized at what I saw. For years I never felt pretty. I always felt so overweight. This past summer I practically lived in the gym. I didn't want to be like every person that steps foot into my dads office. Lipo. I wanted to do it myself. Thanks to motivation from my best friend. Despite me swearing him out most days, I'm so grateful he made me pull through. I went from having a fat pudgy 8th grade boys body, to a young woman with curves.

I worked hard for this ass. And thanks for genetics, my ladies grew in nicely thanks to my mom... Just the thought of my mom made my heart break. I looked over at our picture on my dresser. She was a traveling nurse, always visiting the poorest cities in the world and helping as much as she could.

Unfortunately, she contracted a virus in one of the countries and it ended up taking her life.

Someone knocked on my door. "Honey!" I quickly threw over my oversized shirt. "Come in!" I yelled and he opened the door. "Alice just called, Theo's coming an hour sooner than expected so we'll be getting dinner at 5." I nodded and muttered a quick "ok" before he walked out.

Theo is my best friends brother. Jakob and I were conceived and born a week apart. Our moms met in college and remained best friends until my moms last breath about two years ago.

She died the summer before freshman year and now I'm about to start junior year next week. But any who on to the less depressing stuff, Theodore has been away at football camp all summer long. Thank god.

This is my first official time going out. Since we're going to the Chateau Marmont restaurant, I have to dress really nice.

I went with a cute white short, off the shoulders dress with a transparent matching white floral print and black heels.

More about the Archibald's. Alice has been there for me since I can remember. When my mom would leave, she'd be there looking after me. She's like a second mom. Josiah, Jake's dad, is also like a second dad to me. Him and my dad grew close as well since their wives were always together.

Alice and Josiah aren't married though but they are.. let me explain. They've been together for 22 years. They married by court 19 years ago and are set to have a church wedding and huge party for their 20th anniversary. Crazy right?!

Theodore, who hates that I call him Theodore, is about to turn 18 and well happens to be the Archibald's favorite son, no doubt. I feel bad for Jake. Theodore gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Jake has to work for it. I don't think its fair.

But its made him a good kid. Theo on the other hand? I can't explain it. There's times where I'm okay with Theo. Times where I want to murder him. He loves to push my buttons so much which is why this summer, like every other summer has been great because he's always at football camp. But his reputation around town isn't the best...star football player.. Fuckboy.. Shall I go on?

By the time we got to the restaurant, the Archibald's were already there. "Hey honey!! Wow you look great!" I heard Alice say and I smiled. I hugged her then Jake then Josiah. I was gonna sit down when Theo stood up and hugged me.

"Missed ya kiddo."

"Wish I could say the same." I shrugged as he let go. "Ouch."

I took a seat next to Jake. "No doubt you'll be hitting the big leagues soon." Said my dad as he spoke to Theo. I took this time to talk to Jake about the upcoming year. We're both in ASB so we have our hands pretty full trying to make our years the best.

-Fast Forward to the first day of school-

I curled my hair and only applied mascara and lip gloss. I decided on a pink crop top, a white skirt, a pink floral kimono and brown thick pumps. 

I heard a car honk outside. "Bye dad! Love you!" I hurried outside and got in Jake's Cadillac ATS. I handed him a slice of avocado toast I made him. "Thanks Lia." He smiled.

As he turned off the car I took a deep breath. Here it goes. Same school, new you. You got this C. As I stepped out, Jake was already grabbing our bags from the backseat. "Thanks."

We walked over to the main entrance and although I got a few stares, nothing compared to when Theo's roaring Harley pulled up. "C'mon Jake." I tugged his arm and pulled him inside.

"Hey Lia." I heard and I turned my attention from my locker, to Tyler Anderson. Only one of the best looking guys at school. I swallowed and cleared my throat. I didn't even think he'd know my name.

"So there's a party at my place Saturday night, you should come." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Don't slip up Lia. You've never been invited to a party like this.. well only to Theodore's but only because I had to go to not leave Jake alone.

"Cool. Yeah I'll make it."

"Great! I'll DM you the addy." Oh shit he followed me on Instagram over the summer... I totally forgot.

"Why was Tyler talking to you?" I rolled my eyes. "Doesn't concern you Theodore."

"Was he bothering you?" I smiled to myself. Theo can be an asshole, a shit head, a dick, whatever category he falls under, but since our families are practically one, he's always looked after Jake and I. To him, it's okay if he picks on us but if anyone else dares to pick on Jake and I, you'll definitely face Theo.

"No Theodore. He invited me to his party Saturday night." I turned as I closed my locker. "And you're going?" I nodded.

"You realize he only invited you because you're hot now right?"

Did he just call me hot?

"I personally don't see it but he's probably just trying to smash."

Ouch.

"I'm going." I shrugged. "Guess I have to go now." He muttered. "You can stay home big boy. Or you can go fuck another one of your groupies."

"No. I have to make sure your ass doesn't get into any shit." He rolled his eyes and it looked hot.. it really did. Sorry Jake.

"Looks like you gotta take care of my ass and Jake's."

I walked away as I saw Jake approaching. He furrowed his eyebrows at me then at Theo. So I told him about Saturday.

"No." He laughed. "Look if you don't go, I'm still going." I know damn well he would never let me go alone. "Fine." He huffed and I smiled.

"So how were your classes?" Asked Jake as we approached his car. "Well I have math with Theo so every class is pretty good except that one." He laughed. Of course I would be in a math class that's a level higher than regular juniors are.