One.

Hot sunny day in Chicago. The boys are out at the basketball black tops playing shirts versus skins. The young ladies are crowding around trying to catch a man. Its was a normal summer day.

Jessi-

"It's hot as hell

"It's hot as hell. My jeans are sticking to my ass." I complained as i walked into the park

My best friend Amour busted out laughing "I told you not to wear them but noooooo"

I stopped and posed "Girl these fashion nova jeans is eeeeeeverything. They make me Booty look nice and who knows my new boo daddy could be out here"

She looked around "Yeah I'm sure you'll catch quite the man out here"

The niggas that be out here always be super hood. Just my type. Amour on the other hand isn't really into all that. I keep trying to tell her that they'll change her life but she don't listen.

"Oooooh the freeze cup man is out here!" She squealed like a big kid "Want one?"

I shook my head "Nah I'm cool"

She shrugged and walked away to the elder man who has been selling us these cups since we were kids. I walked up to my first boo daddy of the day and his group of friends.

I smiled "Hey Ty"

He smiled flashing his gold grill "What's up Jessi"

He pulled me in for a hug and i quickly rejected because he was sweating from playing ball.

"Who you out here wit?" He asked

"Just Amour. She went and got a snack"

"Yo stuck up friend?" He asked

I hit him in his chest "Don't talk about my bitch like that. She don't like none of yo hood rat friends"

He laughed "Shit I'on know why. All my niggas got money"

"She ain't worried about y'all couple dollas'." I joked

He laughed shoo'ing me.

"I heard shorty got a mean mug from hell" His friend Rashad said "Ain't even met her yet, but from what Ty told me, I'on need to"

"Shad no lie, gave me the cold shoulder so bad i bout had to thaw my shit out" Ty's other friend Ant said

Just then Amour walked up to me, she didn't greet any other guys she just stood there quietly.

"Damn you ain't gonna speak?" Rashad joked with Amour

Amour gave him a super mean mug "I'on know y'all"

"So that means you can't speak?" He asked

She rolled her eyes "That's exactly what it mean nigga"

Rashad snapped back "Yo Watch Who you talking to"

"Or else what light bright" She stepped up in his face

Ty and his friend Trip were weak.

Rashad has met his match. Amour ain't never one to back down from nobody.

"Yo you do got a bad attitude"

Amour shrugged "And i got hands so what you trynna do?"

They began to bicker back and forth

"Aye Aye Aye cut that shit out, y'all giving me a damn headache" Ant shouted

Amour looked Rashad up and down with a scrunched up face before backing up away from him and continuing to eat her freeze cup and not involve herself in anymore of the conversation the rest of us started to have.

Rashad just kept glancing at Amour mean mugging her hard.

"Hey imma go okay? I'm still tired from last night" Amour finally spoke again

I hugged her and nodded "Text me when you get home bitch, no speeding"

"Girl I'm not you, i know how to drive"

We said our goodbyes and she started walking away.

"Bye Amour!" Ty and his friends yelled in unison

She turned around and gave them all the middle finger and continued walking away.

"Told y'all she got a problem" Ant said laughing

"Ant you just mad she ain't want yo ass when we was in high school" I told him crossing my arms

Ant laughed "Damn you ain't have to air my ass out"

Ty and the guys started joking on Ant. He was getting mad.

"Leave me the fuck alone" Ant said walking away

We all laughed

"What's up with her?" Rashad asked "Why she so stuck up"

I rolled my eyes "She's not. Everybody just says that cause they don't know her. The niggas call her stuck up cause she don't give the time of day. The bitches call her stuck up cause she don't fuck with them"

He nodded taking it all in.

"Ooooh nigga you interested in her friend?" Ty asked raising his eyebrows

Rashad laughed "Nah man, i was just asking cause she bout got her head knocked off her shoulder coming up in my face"

"Hey Rashad" one the local neighborhood hoes Tasha said walking by

He nodded his head at her licking his lips. She giggled.

"You will fuck anything with legs won't you?" I cracked on him

"She got that water" he responded

I cringed "Ew nigga"

"Aye man they betting money, on the game. I'm taking these niggas money" Ty said jogging to the court

I stood there dumbfounded with Rashad.

"Nah fr though yo friend kinda smooth" he rubbed his hands together

He was dapped up by the many niggas passing by and the thirsty hoes walking by eyed him sexually and he gave them the attention they wanted.

"She's not gonna talk to you"

"Says who?" He said getting defensive

I laughed "You sell drugs, you-"

He cut me off "Aye pipe down! You mad loud why not just send my ass to jail nigga damn"

I rolled my eyes "You sell drugs. You're friendly with all these hoes. You-"

He shoo'd me "She just don't know my ass yet. Just wait on it"

I shrugged "Okay, but when your feelings hurt cause she won't fuck with you don't say nothing to me"

________________________
First chapter for the story. What you thinking?

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches😘