The Prediction and the Serpent's Kiss

Professor Trelawney had been teaching me how to meditate during the fortune telling exams and teaching me how to block out all the noise. Fea was in my lap, sitting in an upright position, and Luci was doing what I was doing, they were both probably trying to meditate to. I was peacefully sitting there minding my own business when I suddenly heard the Professor shout, "IT WILL HAPPEN TONIGHT!" Me, Luci, and Fea fumbled to get a grip but fell out of the cushioned chair with a loud and heavy thud.

"THE DARK LORD LIES ALONE AND FRIENDLESS, ABANDONED BY HIS FOLLOWERS. HIS SERVANT HAS BEEN CHAINED THESE PAST TWELVE YEARS. TONIGHT, BEFORE MIDNIGHT...THE SERVANT WILL BREAK FREE AND SET OUT TO REJOIN HIS MASTER. THE DARK LORD WILL RISE AGAIN WITH HIS SERVANT'S AID, GREATER AND MORE TERRIBLE THAN HE EVER WAS. TONIGHT...BEFORE MIDNIGHT...THE SERVANT...WILL SET OUT...TO REJOIN...HIS MASTER..." I looked to Harry, startled before I grabbed his arm rushed out of the room and hid in an alcove,

"Did you just hear her say what I did?" I asked him. He nodded, his skin was a lot paler than usual. I hugged him close. "I know you don't want to face him, ever, but if there's anything you'd like to come to me with, you always can. Your always safe with me Harry, I promise." I told him as he took deep staggering breaths.

I looked out into the hall and saw nobody there so I pulled Harry out of the alcove and wrapped my arm around his shoulder (seeing as we were the same height) and hugged him as we walked back to the Gryffindor common room.

When we got there, I bid Harry goodbye before I started walking back towards my common room. Little did (Y/N) know, a Slytherin was waiting or her by her common room's portrait entrance.

"Yes, Draco?" Came (Y/N)'s voice as Draco was arguing with the portrait of George Washington. He turned around to see (Y/N) standing there, a smile on her face and trying not to laugh. He sighed before turning around and looking her beautiful blazing eyes, "I just wanted to say that I'm sor - I'm sory - Hhhhh, I'm sorry, about what happened at the match." He finally said. She shook her head but still had a smile on her face and started to walk past him and into her common room. Suddenly, Draco had an idea, "Allow me to make it up to you." He said before he grabbed her arm as she walked by him, yanked her towards his chest, and firmly planted his lips on hers.