That Night

Authors note: (on quotev) With a popular vote, Cedric shall survive the tournament, but they will still need someone to avenge for Dumbledore's army, so you will be critically injured while saving him and have to spend a part of the 5th year back in America. Let's just say, while fighting, you lose something of great importance.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I jolted awake and looked around...it sounded like it came from the Gryffindor common room. I quickly got up and looked down at what I was wearing. I was only wearing a red tank top, black shorts, my sleeping mask (it's black with two glaring red eyes), and my necklace, meh, that's good enough. I quickly raced down the stairs, careful not to slip, make to much noise, and the disappearing steps.

I walked into their common room with god-mother and when she slammed the portrait everyone turned to look at us, unbeknownst to me they all blushed. "What IS going on here?" I questioned my mask not on my face, for once. Ron went on and on but I could barely understand a word he was saying. I just rolled my eyes, leaned against a wall, and started to polish my wand and humming to myself a random tune.

"Sir Cadogan, did you let anyone into the tower?" God-mother asked. "Certainly, good lady!" He cried. There was a stunned silence both inside and outside the common room. I quickly summoned Wilt and Blush and put my hand on the hilt. "You-you did? But - but the password!" "He had' em!" He said proudly. "Had the whole week's, my lady! Read em' off a little slip of paper!" I quickly face-palmed. "Oh, my god! How could you be stupid enough to let someone who wasn't a student or professor into the god damn common room?!" I exclaimed. The painting shrugged and I glared at him, my gaze was piercing. My godmother took me by the arm and started whispering to me what she wanted me to do.

A squeak came from Neville and everyone but (Y/N) and Professor McGonagall who were whispering about something. (Y/N) nodded and before they knew it, a crow replaced their friend and it flew away. "(Y/N) will be on the lookout and shall wake the other professors. I want you all to be vigilant, and definitely be more careful next time," said Professor McGonagall sending a glance Neville's way.