Flight of the Fat Lady

(Y/N) was sitting in the great hall, her flask in her hand as she drank from it. One thing they noticed was a change in her outfit. She now had a pelt of raven and crow feathers hanging from her hip. She took the flask away from her lips when she saw her friends and a smile appeared on her face. Harry sat on one side and Hermoine on the other. She nudged Harry and he looked at her to see her taking out something from her pocket, it was a lot of candy. She handed some to him and the rest to Ron and Hermoine. She took out two more Gryffindor necklaces and handed them to Hermoine and Ron and they quickly looked in them, smiled, and slipped them on. They smiled at her and she put her arms around their shoulders and hugged them tightly.

The feast was delicious, even Ron, Hermoine, and (Y/N) had been able to get second helpings of everything on the table. While they were walking back towards the Gryffindor common room but when they reached the corridor that ended with the portrait of the Fat Lady, they found the hallways jammed with students. "What's going on here? Why isn't anyone going in?" Ron questioned. Harry tried peering over the heads of the students but he couldn't see anything. He nudged (Y/N) and she nodded before climbing up on a stair railing next to them, took a few moments, and climbed back down again. "It seems like the portraits closed." She told them, "Why?" They asked but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Let me through, please," came Percy's voice, and he came bustling importantly through the crowd. "What's the hold-up here? You can't all have forgotten the new password-excuse me-I'm Head Boy-" (Y/N) rolled her eyes, he was Head Boy but he didn't have to keep announcing it every five minutes. Silence fell over the crowd, from the front first, so that a chill seemed to spread down the corridor. "I don't like this," Luci said in her ear. She nodded but quietly shushed him. They heard Percy say, in a sudden sharp voice, "Somebody go and get Professor Dumbledore. Quick." "On it." (Y/N) quickly responded. They watched as she turned into a crow and flew away, cawing urgently.

Moments later, Dumbledore arrived with a crow on his shoulder and swept towards the portrait of the Fat Lady. "Oh my," Hermoine said, squeezing Harry's arm. The Fat Lady had vanished from her portrait, which had been slashed so viciously that strips of the canvas littered the floor, great chunks of it had been torn away completely. Dumbledore took one quick look and nodded towards the crow. The crow nodded and hopped off his shoulder before transforming in a flurry of coal black feathers back into their friend (Y/N). He looked at the students, his eyes somber, to see Professor McGonagall, Lupin, and Snape hurrying towards him and his granddaughter. "What happened?" Questioned the teachers. "We're about to find out," Dumbledore said and nodded to (Y/N) and she nodded back before placing her mask on. She walked towards the edge and summoned one of her aunt Weiss's glyph's and quickly made a path and jumped from glyph to glyph.

Your aunt's glyph's

After a few minutes, she came back down, paler than usual

After a few minutes, she came back down, paler than usual. "Well, what happened?" Questioned Dumbledore. "She said it was him who did this." She told him, her masks red eyes looking into his. "Him?" McGonagall asked. She looked over to her god-mother, "Sirius Black."